Contact us

UK 1998 - Imaani - Where are you

Mrm

Veteran
I love UK 1998 - Imaani - "Where are you", so much! xlove xheart

Do you ppl know that, Serbian group called "Dobar los zao", made a cover of that UK entry, in Serbian language, despite we didn't take part in that period..

What do you think of it? How does it sound to you, in Serbian language?

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
taste already for covering one of the best songs that ever blessed us on eurovision

there is a turkish cover as well

dungyllan1804

I would drive through the rain... to find you
Walk the de-esert plain...
behind you
and so on :LOL:

Seriously though there's not been a better UK entry since

tomos2019

I don't think you can really call it the best since 97, it's alright but it's kind of in the middle for me. I would rather we'd done better more recently and not so invariably high every year in the 60s/70s and so on but that's probably not a popular opinion, I do think there is a reason Ireland has won more than us too!

Neo

The Serbian version is gone, but can say Where Are You is one of my all time favorite Eurovision songs.

Still sounds good and would surely place very high even today.

Ezio

Veteran
I love this song but I love Jessica Garlick more. Besides that, UK was so overrated. I ran through ESC of 80s and 90s and UK always scored too high compared to better songs.

Laepo1

I love this song but I love Jessica Garlick more. Besides that, UK was so overrated. I ran through ESC of 80s and 90s and UK always scored too high compared to better songs.

That was back in the language rule days. Since UK and Ireland songs were the few other countries/juries would understand they would get points almost by default.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom