Gvozdmost - 194 💨

kopachka

Ujedinjeni Gvozd 129

Another entry, another Slavic! :cz: ::uje

Aneta Langerová
Tragédie u nás na vsi

kopachka

Ujedinjeni Gvozd 130

So my Slavic tradition stopped :( It was such an awesome path. Now it's time for my first entry from :cl: and also first South American entry:

Pedropiedra
La Balada de J. González

kopachka

Ujedinjeni Gvozd 131

Get ready for some haunting melody. I guess this song is placed on the border of my music comfort zone. Get ready for my third :fr: representative, after David Guetta and Les 3 Fromages!

h ø r d
Speak

kopachka

Re: Ujedinjeni Gvozd 131

Back in the final with super catchy and strange song from Victoria Hanna from :il: xcheer So why not posting it now here?

Victoria Hanna
The Aleph-bet song (Hosha'ana)

But also, I'm über-happy for seeing NSC 126 ::uje artist finally getting officialy confirmed as :hr: ESC representative. xbow Hope she'll be able to repeat her NSC success in Stockholm. ;)

kopachka

After qualification with educational song, here comes something epic from the land of fire! xheat
P.S. My sister just said her vocal sounds like Lepa Brena. :?

Latifa Soyuöz
Pusula

kopachka

Sooo here is ::uje 46th entry! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! And it's my 32nd entry that is not in English. And my first :lb: artist! And I'm out of trivia facts for the moment.

Mashrou' Leila
Bint elKhandaq

kopachka

50th entry. :eek: And one of the best Croatian songs ever. xbow I like anniversaries so I decided to keep this song for 50th one. (btw. I'm aware it took part in spin off and did a good result, but it was 3 years ago so I guess it's a great chance for rediscovering)

Putokazi
Naranča

sigi

Re: Ujedinjeni Gvozd - 138 / 50th entry

Congrats UG....I love your country with all the original and great songs in 50 editions... xcheer xcheer

Tinchey

Omg a WV flop and a spinoff winner.. xshock Congrats on your 50th entry! :D

Salmon

Congratulations on reaching 50! Gotta agree with Sigi, I love your style.

kopachka

Thanks to everyone for the 2nd place on my 50th anniversary! The song itself deserved it (even more), but my 12 pointer won so it's OK.

For my PQ I'm sending a piece of music that changed my whole perception of life in general. It made me start being interested in other cultures and I still enjoy dancing to it whenever I meet Turks around Europe. And it made me love Turkish music (back in 2012, together with my NSC 92 entry). Anyway, I hope some of you will enjoy it as much as I do!

:tr: xheart

kopachka

After an amazing piece of Turkish music for wedding dances, here comes the first ::uje entry in Finnish!

Sallan ja Miron matka maailman ympäri
Rakastat mua paremmin

kopachka

First ::uje artist coming from New Zealand! Actually had this song in mind since NSC 137 and finally Marlon got his chance. He turned 26 on 31st Dec so happy birthday.

NSC 143

Marlon Williams
Hello Miss Lonesome

kopachka

After the second consecutive DNQ with UKA and Margaašijn nar luu xamt ajalax uu?, it's time to go back to Europe. This time you'll get a chance to discover Boreas, lovely girls from :sc: and :no: :) How did I find out about them? Well, it happened few hours ago when I figured out my 'NSC future entries' is quite uninspiring so I went searching for the songs. The moment I heard North Sea Holes, I fell in love with it. Thanks to this search, I also have an entry for the next edition as well. Hopefully you guys will enjoy my choice for NSC in Sakuralia!

NSC 145

Boreas
North Sea Holes

kopachka

For some reason, two nights ago I was dreaming how I confirmed this song for the 146th edition. I guess it's a #sign so why not. Hello to:

NSC 146

el Diluvi
Vell Record

kopachka

NSC 147

Demet Evgar
Farketmeden

NSC 148

Ūkanose
Brolelių pulkelis

NSC 149

Ós Bru
La Taxidermista

kopachka

That second place was really unexpected. Thanks a lot!
As for the last post on this page here comes our entry for NSC 150. It is a song I had in mind sending for quite a long time. I regret us not sending it to FSC, so I guess here is a good place for it to be heard and shared. There is something extraordinary about this song, even though it's so simple and cute. Enjoy it!

NSC 150

Detour
Snijeg

Top Bottom