Contact us

Gvozdmost - 194 💨

kopachka

I was thinking a lot which song I'd like to see as my 90th NSC entry, but thanks to our next edition being held in Ögonblick, I decided to go with my first entry in Swedish! Enjoy your musical journey through the forest and its magical wonders xcheer

NSC 181

Sarek

Magiska Sekunder

kopachka

Once again thanks to everyone who supported Sarek Taranta in the last edition - being the REJU qualifier and finishing 10th felt great! xlove

My NSC path took me back to Croatia once again, this time I hope you'll enjoy a catchy ethno tune, sang in the dialect from Međimurje (a region in the northern part). :)

NSC 182

Dunja Knebl & Kololira

Za škrlakom cimer

kopachka

Thanks to the recent Hungarian victory in FSC I decided to explore their music scene a bit and I came across a very cool band named Platon Karataev. Their music really stood out to me and I am happy I got a chance to discover them! I hope you enjoy the first single of the freshly released album called 'Atoms'. xup

NSC 183

Platon Karataev

Ocean

ferret

Ah, I used 2 songs this band on another forum. Not as NBS, but as Hungary. :LOL: Good luck again!

kopachka

Not sure if I am more surprised by people already being familiar with their work (which is great as they deserve some wider recognition) or by seeing someone posted in my thread for the first time since July 2016 :lol: In both cases - it's a pleasant surprise. xlove

kopachka

It was great to finish 4th in NSC 183 with an amazing band and their tune "Ocean"! Thank you for all the support! xlove

For my PQ entry in NSC 184 I decided to choose something special. It will be an artist that I felt would be the best possible choice for NSC 191 a.k.a. my 100th entry in the amazing world of NSC. The members of Pomni Imya Svoe do everything that I love about music and I find something beautiful in each and every of their songs and especially live performances. Even though I do not understand Russian (except for some words and maybe phrases), their music made me cry several times and with such success at evoking my emotions, I thought they would be the best possible fit for such an anniversary edition. Still, some of the recent life events helped me realize that there is no need to wait for a long time to share what I love with others because you cannot know what tomorrow (or even today) may bring. So, instead of waiting for another year for NSC 191 confirmation thread to be opened, I decided to use this PQ opportunity to participate with the artist I love the most at the moment. As I already wrote too much I won't write about the pain of choosing the 'right' song. :lol: Thanks to Oualid for being patient with my entry changes, I promise this is my final choice. :) Also, this will be my first NSC entry with a "live" performance, so I hope some of you will enjoy it as much as I do.

NSC 184

Pomni Imya Svoe

To, chto ya dolzhyen skazat'

kopachka

The time has come to finally make a decision what would be a great entry for my 100th participation in NSC! For my 50th entry I went with Naranča by Putokazi, an entry in Croatian as back then I felt it would be the most appropriate. Right now for my 100th entry I feel I need to go with a song in Turkish as Turkish music is what I enjoy listening to most of my time. :) Without further ado, here's my worth-waiting-for-the-last-hour-of-confirmation-and-risking-being-kicked-out-of-roster 100th entry:

NSC 192

Fazıl Say feat. Serenad Bağcan
Sardunyaya Ağıt

kopachka

I've got some good news for everyone who had troubles with spelling or pronouncing my nations name. Or not? After almost 10 years Ujedinjeni Gvozd finally finished its process of ujedinjenje and it got united into Gvozdmost. From this moment on we will continue using a new name in NSC and we got the new flag as well:

Not sure which of the mods should know this so here's a tag or three: @Stargazer @berlyda @Veronika xup

I wanted to change the name already at the beginning of this edition (and kinda warned dogmeat about it), but I was not feeling like posting anything. I knew I wanted to make some change after my 100th entry with UG and I felt like a fresh name/flag could do it. UG was anyway always alluding to the idea of Gvozd and Vrginmost being seen as one, so I just took the most (bridge) part of it and voila. I also chose my PQ entry having in mind that L.I.P.E. come from Sisak, a town close to Gvozd/Vrginmost, so it was the closest I could geographically get to the idea of Gvozdmost. :lol: So here is UG-Gvozdmost transition NSC 193 entry:

Gvozdmost 193

L.I.P.E.

'Ajde Jano

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Whoa! Shocking news! xheat I'll definitely miss the nation name Ujedinjeni Gvozd, though. :(It's been such an iconic staple of NSC for me ever since I joined in WL.

I'm definitely the right person to contact regarding this, since I'm in charge of the roster and the flag icons. Will get this sorted asap! Do you want to keep the legacy flag code of uje, or do you want to change it as well?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah hot new name, and just when I had mastered Ujedinjeni Gvozd. I like the swirly pattern thing on your the bottom half of your flag. Half of Natia rejoices, the other half mourn.

Top Bottom