Contact us

UEFA Nations League 2018/19

lucian-crusher

Yes. Seeding-wise, there's no difference coming last in a League C group and coming 2nd last, you'll be in the 4th pot regardless. So a team who know they can't get to thetop of the group is better off losing and trying to get relegated for an easier chance in 2024.

But that means completly sacrificing the World Cup, because the results here are also added to the FIFA ranking!

Magizian

:dk: 2 - 0 :wale:

Good to see the real starting eleven play tonight. Yes we won, but I'm having serious doubts about our attack. Sisto hasn't had a good game in a loooong time, and Braithwaite and Poulsen are as lethal in front of the goal as a sack of bananas. Other than that, everything's great! :mrgreen:

EscGeek

Veteran
slovenian football has hit rock bottom..T() we played without Oblak, and Iličić, and also (against cyprus) without Kampl.. and these three guys are our best 3 players..

watch out, san marino! league D, here we come:twisted:

njdevils94

Veteran
slovenian football has hit rock bottom..T() we played without Oblak, and Iličić, and also (against cyprus) without Kampl.. and these three guys are our best 3 players..

watch out, san marino! league D, here we come:twisted:

Why did Oblak not play?

Milos-BC

:rs: 2:2 :ro:

I sad after the match with :lt: that some mistakes cannot repeat over and over in matches like these and, at the same time, the chances that we create have to be realized. I also said that if we repeat the same things again, we won't take 3 points, and that's exactly what happened.

Yet again, we had a lot of chances, especially in the first half, but we only managed to score one goal. On the other hand, we had waay too many problems in the defense and that's something that we have to improve if we want to have a chance to win this group. Both goals that we got came from very naive mistakes (especially the second one). In the end, we could've lost as well.

:ro: played really smart and they had a clear strategy. They were defensive but they were dangerous every time they attacked our goal. A draw is a realistic outcome of what was seen yesterday and I congratulate [MENTION=4387]lucian-crusher[/MENTION] on a good game and good result last night.

Of course, for us, this is not an ideal result and now we have to give our best to beat :me: in Podgorica. That match will be a real derby, there will be a lot of tensions as well but we need to stay focused on the field and improve the bad things in our play before that duel. Otherwise, we won't get the result that we need.

DutchSuomiFan

:nl: vs :de: 5-1, 5x Danjuma-Groeneveld. You heard it here first!:lol: Just kidding, but I do think we might have a chance against them. But they are obviously favourite to win the game, of course.

Realest

My Predictions:

:pl: vs :pt: 2:2
:ru: vs :se: 1:1
:il: vs :sc: 1:2
:fo: vs :az: 0:0
:xk: vs :mt: 2:0
:lt: vs :ro: 0:2
:me: vs :rs: 1:2

Realest

No confidence in the Faroe Islands? ;)

:az: is a bit better usually. Around 60/40, but because of the Homeadvantage I think a draw (most likely a 0:0) is likely.

lucian-crusher

:lt: - :ro: 1 - 2
I don't get why we play good only when we need to! We scored early and then we played awful until :lt: scored in the last minutes. Then we played magnificent in extra time until we scored again....

Realest

My Predictions:

:be: vs :ch: 2:0
:hr: vs :en: 1:3
:at: vs ::ulst 2:2
:ee: vs :fi: 1:2
:gr: vs :hu: 1:0
:md: vs :sm: 2:0
:by: vs :lu: 1:1

Milos-BC

:me: 0:2 :rs:

Really good match from our side, the best one we've played thus far. We were controlling the entire match from the first minute and we didn't allow :me: to have too many chances. We also managed to neutralize all of their most dangerous players. We could've been even more efficient but personally I am happy with any victory. :me: has a good team and they are always hard to beat in Podgorica.

I also have to say that it was a great atmosphere on the stadium and well done to both organizers and :me: fans for creating such a beautiful ambient. Despite the fact that some people wanted to create tensions where we had no foundation for such things in the first place, both :me: and :rs: fans were on a high level and this was a real "brotherhood derby" as it should be. I really hope that the :me: delegation also gets such a warm treatmant when they come to Belgrade next month.

We have a great situation now as with a victory against :ro: we will be very close to winning the group. But that will not be easy as :ro: also plays great (even despite some oscilations, the team is great) and I believe they will show much more than against :lt: . After all, they stayed undefeated in Belgrade which shows that the team has quality.

It's looking good right now so I hope we keep up in the next matches as well.

Preuss

So Germany doesn't look good under Löw these days... should go really

ShoeFlo

Thank you Oranje xbow xbow Laughed my ass off when it was finally 3:0. If you guys werent so wasteful with your counter opportunities, it wouldnt have been tight for such a long time

France is excellent in counter attacks. I hope we concede 5 or 6 so that the Löw chapter finally comes to an end. When I look at his line-ups I gotta think he actually wants to get fired to get the redundancy pay.

DutchSuomiFan

Thank you Oranje xbow xbow Laughed my ass off when it was finally 3:0. If you guys werent so wasteful with your counter opportunities, it wouldnt have been tight for such a long time

France is excellent in counter attacks. I hope we concede 5 or 6 so that the Löw chapter finally comes to an end. When I look at his line-ups I gotta think he actually wants to get fired to get the redundancy pay.

You can imagine how we, the Dutch, feel about this!:D:D:D

Milos-BC

I watched the match (two national teams that I love for years so I had to watch :D ).

On one hand, it's great to see that :nl: is rising again and it's time to have Oranje back on a huge championship. 2 tournaments without the Dutch team are way too much.

On the other hand, I am sad to see that :de: is in such a bad state :( I think it was a bad decission to leave Löw on the bench after the World Cup and the sooner he leaves the bench, the sooner :de: can start playing football lagain.

Top Bottom