Contact us

UEFA Nations League 2018/19

Milos-BC

Our group is pretty tough and every match will be difficult. :lt: is prety tough on home ground and they're not easy to break. But, with enough patience and dedication, I believe we should be able do it. A lot will also depend on how we open the game.

pjelacki

I wonder if there could be teams from League C considering a voluntary relegation (as in by playing bad on purpose) to League D to have an easy qualification for the Euros 2024. xthink

Disclaimer: I might still not have properly figured out this whole Nations League thing.

Himan

Yes, but I believe it's stupid to do. Cause I thought the nations League also decides the pots of draws for EC qualification the normal way. And Division C teams can also realistically qualify for ec the normal way. I mean Albania did 4 years ago.

njdevils94

Veteran
Wonder what [MENTION=4387]lucian-crusher[/MENTION] thought of Romania drawing 0-0 tonight with Montenegro?

Milos-BC

:lt: 0:1 :rs:

Quite a strange match. There were some good things in our play and there were some bad ones too. We created a lot of chances and we could've scored at least 4-5 goals but we missed every single chance we created which is quite unbeliavable. We had 2 penalties and we managed to miss one of these 2 as well.

On the other hand, :lt: was really in counter attacking and we had similar problems like we had against :ch: on the World Cup. Obviously, these kind of "black gaps" mustn't happen again as other teams will punish that.

But, other than that, we played very solid and we deserved to win. These 3 points certainly mean a lot as we now have a good position before the other matches.

The next rival is :ro: . This will be a very hard match and we need to be even better if we want to take 3 points. :ro: is the best team out of the 3 we are playing with and we need to push the limit in 2 days.

lucian-crusher

Wonder what [MENTION=4387]lucian-crusher[/MENTION] thought of Romania drawing 0-0 tonight with Montenegro?

Nothing to say :lol: We atacked very predictible so we didn't have to many ocasions. If we play like this in Belgrade we have no chance on Monday I'm afraid. Also we have Chiriches and Pintilii injured....

On the other hand O am very happy for the dramatic win that our U-21 team got in :pt:! The future looks bright!

Ausesken

That was foul? :? I don’t see why, so despite I am (of course) with Spain, I think this match should have ended in draw.

njdevils94

Veteran
Nothing to say :lol: We atacked very predictible so we didn't have to many ocasions. If we play like this in Belgrade we have no chance on Monday I'm afraid. Also we have Chiriches and Pintilii injured....

On the other hand O am very happy for the dramatic win that our U-21 team got in :pt:! The future looks bright!

Razvan Marin not on the bench for some reason?

Himan

Holland puts on a really, really attacking team :rolleyes:

doctormalisimo

I wonder if there could be teams from League C considering a voluntary relegation (as in by playing bad on purpose) to League D to have an easy qualification for the Euros 2024. xthink

Disclaimer: I might still not have properly figured out this whole Nations League thing.

Yes. Seeding-wise, there's no difference coming last in a League C group and coming 2nd last, you'll be in the 4th pot regardless. So a team who know they can't get to thetop of the group is better off losing and trying to get relegated for an easier chance in 2024.

Himan

Yes. Seeding-wise, there's no difference coming last in a League C group and coming 2nd last, you'll be in the 4th pot regardless. So a team who know they can't get to thetop of the group is better off losing and trying to get relegated for an easier chance in 2024.

No cause only the number one of League D will get that same pot that year. You also have to look into the future ;)

Himan

Well, not too bad, The youth has done their best and just lost against the World Champion away. We maybe aren't top 4 of the world yet, but it's getting close to top 10 again! :D

Top Bottom