Contact us

UEFA Champions League and Europa League

aletem

When Partizan plays on penalties, it wins! XD I mean they eliminated Newcastle couple of years ago. :) Sampdoria for me was the unluckiest team, as they conceded a goal in the last minute and then another one in the extra time. They were better than Bremen. Anyhow, I am watching Tottenham right now against Young Boys and so far it is a pretty good game. I might follow Rosenborg afterwards, the first leg between them and Copenhagen turned out to be a great game! :D

Milos-BC

Yeah Partizan managed to eliminate Newcastle 7 years ago, and nobody believed it :lol: Plus, we lost the first match in Belgrade so it looked even more unlikely. This was exactly the same script from 2003 :D

Can't wait to see our opponents tomorrow. I have a feeling we will get Manchester United in our group :lol:

Isabella

Congrats to Partizan :D It's really a huge success ;)
Ah, I haven't watched games, but I know our clubs suck as always, so it makes no sense to watch it :lol: but I'll cheer for Barcelona as always :mrgreen:

No Name

******************** YEAH! xjumpxjumpxjump

SØLVI OTTESEN IS THE HERO!

chl.jpg

Champions League here we come!!!! WE MADE IT! I have been out celebrating the victory most of the night. This is fantastic!!!!!! I'm tired like hell so I'm off to get some sleep in a few minutes (yes, I skipped school today..)..xstars :mrgreen:

I found it so hilarious that Ståle Solbakken, our coach and coming coach for the Norwegian national team, ran down to the fans from Rosenborg while they boohed and yelled at him. Before the match he commented that he had always hated Rosenborg so he probably not gonna count on the support from Rosenborg's fans when he take over the job as national coach for Norway after this season. :lol:

To bad FC Kopenhaga qualified but I think it's better. They would've made more points the EL group stage than they will make in the UCL group stage....

If I didn't know you already I would've thought you were the most ignorant person ever just based on this post. I don't really see where you're going with this post but let me ask you a question: did you even watch the match? We had 65% in ball possession and hundreds of chances that could've increased our score easily. You can just say it if you don't like the club...Rosenborg and FCK will always be competing for the title as the best club of Scandinavia. Take it or leave it, currently we are the best club in Scandinavia and no one can take that away from us. The guys proved that last night with a great effort.

If you didn't watch the match (the quality is rather crappy but this is the only recap of the match I could find right now):

Besides, just so you know, for the draw on friday we're seeded in pot-3 so we can't be that bad?

Some pics of the match:

Celebration after the match! You can actually see me on that picture :mrgreen:

Our coach, Ståle Solbakken, going crazy after the match :mrgreen:

Goodnight..

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

I have nothing against FC Kopenhaga or against any Danish team but If Kopenhaga does well than :ro: will lose their place in the UEFA Champions League group stage next year and :dk: will get it. This is normal and It would be logical for you to want CFR to make 0 points in the group stage and to wish all 4 Romanian teams flop tonight. I am not saying Kopenhaga is a bad team I just want all Danish team to do bad this year because it's in our favour.
I really hate Manchester United but I wanted them to win the UCL in 2007 because it was the only way the Romanian champions would've goten directly in the group stage next year....

Last edited:

No Name

I have nothing against FC Kopenhaga or against any Danish team but If Kopenhaga does well than :ro: will lose their place in the UEFA Champions League group stage next year and :dk: will get it. This is normal and It would be logical for you to want CFR to make 0 points in the group stage and to wish all 4 Romanian teams flop tonight. I am not saying Kopenhaga is a bad team I just want all Danish team to do bad this year because it's in our favour.
I really hate Manchester United but I wanted them to win the UCL in 2007 because it was the only way the Romanian champions would've goten directly in the group stage next year....

Ooooh, I forgot all about the coefficients..Sorry if I exaggreated, I completely misunderstood what you're were saying. :oops:
From that point of view i'm happy Partizan beat Anderlecht since Belgium is still ahead of us on the list.

For everyone's interest I found the full ranking of the UEFA-coefficients:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2010.html

...but I wonder why you feel so threatened by us? :p We're 15th while Romania is 8th. There's still a considerably big gap between Romania and Denmark.

Sim

Ooooh, I forgot all about the coefficients..Sorry if I exaggreated, I completely misunderstood what you're were saying. :oops:
From that point of view i'm happy Partizan beat Anderlecht since Belgium is still ahead of us on the list.

For everyone's interest I found the full ranking of the UEFA-coefficients:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2010.html

...but I wonder why you feel so threatened by us? :p We're 15th while Romania is 8th. There's still a considerably big gap between Romania and Denmark.

don't cheer too early
still 3 belgian teams play tonight:d

No Name

don't cheer too early
still 3 belgian teams play tonight:d

Good luck to the Belgian teams. Although I guess I don't really cheer for them. :lol:

The Champions League-draw is in 5 minutes! Here are the pots:

1. lag: Inter, Barcelona, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Bayern München, AC Milan, Lyon

2. lag: Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Roma, Benfica, Shakhtar Donetsk, Valencia, Marseille, Panathinaikos

3. lag: Tottenham, Glasgow Rangers, Ajax, Schalke 04, FC Basel, Braga, FC København, Spartak Moskva

4. lag. Hapoel Tel-Aviv, FC Twente, Rubin Kazan, Auxerre, Cluj, Partizan Beograd, Zilina, Bursaspor

This is what I hope for:

1. Arsenal
2. Werder Bremen
3. FCK
4. FC Twente

lucian-crusher

lucian-crusher

So we have:

:de: Bayern Munchen
:it: AS Roma
:ch: FC Basel
:ro: CFR 1907 Cluj

It's a good group. We won against Roma on Olimpico two years ago and FC Basel seems like a 50-50 chance for us so we have big chances to go to Europa League! :D

panakos

Banned
Barcelona
Panathinaikos
Copenhagen
Rubin Kazan

I believe we can pass but we definitely have zero chance to be at the first place though. PAO has a bad record against Spanish clubs at CL - last year got eliminated by Atletico Madrid, in 2008 by Villareal. lol now we have Barca :confused:

goktengri

Banned
Trabzonspor 1 - 0 Liverpool now !

go Trabzon !

I see a banner in the tribune '' You are alone here '' :D

Last edited:

No Name

:es: Barcelona
:gr: Panathinaikos
:dk: Copenhagen
:ru: Rubin Kazan

There's no doubt Barcelona will win this group. But apart from that I think it's a pretty open group. Panathinaikos is a good team, I recall we met them a couple of years ago (Europe League?). In pot-4 Rubin Kazan was the worst possible draw for us so I'm not too happy about that. They are always difficult to play against on away ground as they have proved against many of the big European teams. Difficult group, but also very open for us. Crossing my fingers for ending up 3rd at least. :p

Last edited:

No Name

Oh damn...what's happening to Liverpool these days!? 3-0 against Manchester City last week, now this.. xdown :(

Top Bottom