Contact us

UEFA Champions League and Europa League

dogmeat

I'm pissed off! I made a bet on Dnipro yesterday and lost 50€ :/ Polish teams sucked this year even more than usually. Lech wasn't able to defeat Azeri (!) club and didin't score in last 3 matches. I thought 1,47 odd was like free money. I hope I'll get my money back soon.

Schlagerman1

In the match between AIK and Levski yesterday, that ended 0-0, AIK supporters began a riot on the pitch and also outside the stadium. Some AIK supporters (hooligans) started running after Levski supporters and also after the players. Outside the stadium, some of the hooligans started to demolish the bus that was taking the Levski players to their hotel (WHILE THE PLAYERS WERE INSIDE WITH SOME OF THE UEFA DELEGATES THAT WERE THERE!). Swedish media is all over the top about this and thinks that AIK will be punished by UEFA, maybe so hard that the club never will be playing in European Cups...hopefully this punishment won't effect us as a country..

You can see some of the pictures here:

buss_1265068l.jpg

busskross_1264886l.jpg

Milos-BC

This is what I hate the most. When a couple of hooligans make a whole mess (and they are the real supporters of the team? How yes no), and now the consequences will probably be huge, but indeed, let's hope it won't be a Draconian punishment really.

No Name

Wohoo, some pretty damn great results for Danish football yesterday evening. :D:D

Currently three Danish clubs are playing European football at the moment: FCK (Champions League), Brøndby (Europe League), and OB (Europe League).

Although my team, FCK, lost their first match on away ground against Rosenborg in the CL-qualification, I'm still very satisfied for the other two Danish teams. In case FCK fails the Champions League-qualification we are almost certain in having three Danish teams in this season of Europe League. At least FCK is directly qualified to Europe League if they fail Champions League xjump

Sensationally Brøndby managed to win yesterday on away ground against Sporting Lissabon with 0-2. Now Brøndby is extremely close, but it would be so typical Danish mentality throwing it all away on home ground when everything seems certain though..:oops:

Highlights of the match. Brøndby's first goal is amazing:

Brøndby is FCK's arch enemy in the Danish football-league so maybe I shouldn't support them but since it is European football it's another story. Danish football is developing constantly and I love it. If FCK qualified to the Champions League we might have a directly qualified team for the Champions League. :p

Also OB won 2-1 against Motherwell on home ground. :p

Last edited:

No Name

And wow what a game was that!!! Full of chances on both sides. I think Rosenborg deserved to win this game, but not by a whole much. I am awaiting for the next leg, and I think it will be a hell of a game! :D

Indeed. It was crazy. I'm not too fond of the final result but I have faith that we're gonna eliminate Rosenborg on home ground this coming wednesday. It's gonna be even crazier than this match. :D

According to FCK's homepage Parken is going to be at full capacity (about 45.000) so we're ready to welcome our Norwegian friends to hell. I will be there myself :twisted:

ParadiseES

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - TODAY 20:45 CET

:il: H. Tel-Aviv - Salzburg :at: (3-2)
:md: Sheriff - Basel :ch: (0-1)
:be: Anderlecht - Partizan :rs: (2-2)
:es: Sevilla - Braga :pt: (0-1)
:it: Sampdoria - Werder Bremen :de: (1-3)

I think Hapoel and Werder are almost qualified. Basel shouldn't have problems against Sheriff. Anderlecht will have a tough game but they play at home so they have more chances. And Sevilla has the most difficult match with probably the hardest team, but I think they can do it if they recover from the kick Barça gave them some days ago in Spain's Super Cup :mrgreen:

Tomorrow - 20:45
:dk: Kobenhavn - Rosenborg :no: (1-2)
:sk: Zilina - Sparta Praha :cz: (2-0)
:en: Tottenham - Young Boys :ch: (2-3)
:fr: Auxerre - Zenit :ru: (0-1)
:nl: Ajax - Dinamo Kyiv :ua: (1-1)

Here Zilina is a sure qualifier after 0-2 in Prague. Zenit will suffer in France because they didn't manage to score more in Russia and could be out, as well as Tottenham if they don't improve (but both are favourites anyway). The toughest matches will be in Amsterdam and Copenhaguen. Ajax has better chances and will likely qualify since they play at home and Kobenhavn - Rosenborg seems to be the hardest one to predict. Both of them can do it.

ParadiseES

EUROPA LEAGUE

Today, 18:00 CET

:cy: Anorthosis - CSKA Moskva :ru:

Predict CSKA's victory ;)

Interrail

Sorry for Anderlecht, Simmeke :( And congrats to Partizan :D (just a matter of luck) ;)

Sim

Sorry for Anderlecht, Simmeke :( And congrats to Partizan :D (just a matter of luck) ;)

I know it's a matter of luck but I think Anderlecht shoud have finished it in regular time.
I think Partizan got 7/8 chances, Anderlecht 20
Sad but ok
Good luck to Partizan in CL!

Interrail

Yeah...well, don't forget Partizan was leading 2:0, so Partizan should have/could have finished it in a regular time as well. But with football u never know...;)

Sim

Yeah...well, don't forget Partizan was leading 2:0, so Partizan should have/could have finished it in a regular time as well. But with football u never know...;)

Yes I know but ok it's way it is:)
Partizan will surely do good in CL
and hope Anderlecht will do well in EL
and also that Gent and Brugge qualifies

Milos-BC

Ah yes...I was celebrating Partizan's victory 'till 3 AM, and slept like s.hit last night :lol: I have never been so happy about a football match like yesterday (I was even more happy than when we defeated Germany on the world cup ). This is a historical success for Partizan, but even if they lost I would've been happy as they were playing very good, even though they aren't in such a good physical shape like Anderlecht and surely has less "european" experience. We had more luck in the end than Anderlecht I agree, and that is what won in the end, but whoever won yesterday it would've been very deserved.

Whatever happens in the CL doesn't matter much now, but we will give our best. I would like to avoid Manchester United in our group if possible, but I hope we get a team like Barcelona or Inter from the first hat, to watch some attractive football :D

Good luck to Anderlecht in the EL. :)

Top Bottom