Contact us

UEFA Champions League and Europa League

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Milos-BC said:
Ok, I am a fan of Partizan as well, and that is the only Serbian club I support, and I didn't say a single bad word about Dinamo or any other club Of course I am happy that Partizan made it, but I never humiliated anyone nor I was laughing at other people's sadness because their club didn't make it. Such group of people exists everywhere (read: retards), and for me they are not real fans of the club, but that isn't a reason to hate some club or to generalize that all fans of Partizan are like that.

So true!

I thought about THAT single people (retards, as you said hehe) I don't want to generalize the things of course (we have here such people as well.... :roll: :? )so Miloš, I hope you didn't thought that words were for you?? :x I really respect everyone and that everybody supports his(her) club, it is completely ok but I just don't like the arrogance that "people" bring with themselves, it just rip me off I cannot help myself! :twisted:

goktengri

Banned
Turkish teams in EL Play-offs:

-az FK Qarabag - -de Borussia Dortmund

-tr Galatasaray - -ua Karpaty Lviv

-tr Fenerbahce - -gr PAOK

-tr Trabzonspor - -uk Liverpool

-tr Besiktas - -fi HJK Helsinki

I'm glad to match with greeks.Let's show them ! :D

lucian-crusher

-ch Grasshopers Zurich - -ro Steaua Bucuresti

No problems here. We should qualify dancing.

-hr Hajduk Split - -ro Unirea Urziceni

Unirea is not Dinamo so be aware. We play the first game in Split and a 0-0 would be perfect.

-ro FC Timisoara - -en Manchester City

Timisoara will leave the competition with a lot of money! :D :D

-ro SC Vaslui - -fr OSC Lille

It will be hard.

pras

BJK against HJK xheart

Alexu

goktengri said:
Turkish teams in EL Play-offs:

-az FK Qarabag - -de Borussia Dortmund

Azerbaijani team is the same with Turkish team? :roll: I think there are different nations...

pras

Alexu said:
^I don't care :D it can be closer to Turkey, but it belongs to Azerbaijan :p
just to clear this in Turkey and Azerbaijan we say "one nation with two states" ;) and göktengri used azerbaijani flag there. so there's nothing wrong in his post :)

No Name

omgomgomgomgomg!!!!!! We are going to face Rosenborg in the last round of the Champions League qualification :eek:

FC København (my team :p ) and Rosenborg (Norway) are the best teams of Scandinavia so this will be an epic match. A true derby. Can't wait. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In the previous round we beat Bate Borisov who was in Champions league a few years ago and Rosenborg beat AIK (Sweden). That means we'll have a Nordic team in the Champions League. :D

2722357-rigmand-klar-til-salg-af-fck.jpg

FCK.JPG

Go go go! We can do it again! :D

Alexu

pras said:
Alexu said:
just to clear this in Turkey and Azerbaijan we say "one nation with two states" ;) and göktengri used azerbaijani flag there. so there's nothing wrong in his post :)

It was just a simple opinion, I don't want to speak about politics here.....I know Azerbaijan and Turkey have many things in common, but still we speak on here about 2 different countries, 2 different football federation :roll: Moldova belonged to Romania for centuries, we share the same language, we have almost the same traditions, we are "one nation" but still I can't say that Sheriff Tiraspol or Olimpia Balti, or Dacia are Romanian teams :| We speak here about football, not about historical relation between 2 different countries.

pras

Alexu said:
pras said:
Alexu said:

It was just a simple opinion, I don't want to speak about politics here.....I know Azerbaijan and Turkey have many things in common, but still we speak on here about 2 different countries, 2 different football federation :roll: Moldova belonged to Romania for centuries, we share the same language, we have almost the same traditions, we are "one nation" but still I can't say that Sheriff Tiraspol or Olimpia Balti, or Dacia are Romanian teams :| We speak here about football, not about historical relation between 2 different countries.
uhm but Turks and Azeris support each others teams/sporters in all areas. For example when we got third in euro cup Azerbaijanis celebrated it as their own success. So did we in the european athletics when the azerbaijani athlete got bronze medal. Because for us Turk=Azerbaijani. He used the word "Turkish" it would be better if he would have used "Turkic" but its normal in Turkey and Azerbaijan. Azeris call themselves Turkish too :)

Top Bottom