Contact us

UEFA Champions League and Europa League

Milos-BC

Re: UEFA Champions League

Yeah, I was actually planning to open the topic when play offs begin :)

Hopefully Partizan will be there :p We won against HJK Helsinki in Belgrade with 3:0, and we are just one step closer to the play off :cool: We should be serious in Finland, but this is a strong lead, and a 4:0 loss will hardly happen.

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva

Well I hope Dinamo Zagreb will be able to pass to the 3 rd round of pre-competition...they need to win Sheriff from Tiraspol (Moldavia) next week...it was a draw (1-1 last Wednesday :lol: :D ) thank God, Dinamo is a host now... :cool:

goktengri

Banned

We had draw with Young Boys in Switzerland (2-2),They scored with a last minute penalty and we lost the victory,But we are host and hope we'll turn them easily in here.

lucian-crusher

It's a stupid decision IMO. FC Barcelona has biger economical problems as I heared, but they prefer to get even with the little ones :cry: :cry:

ithanspain

lucian-crusher said:
It's a stupid decision IMO. FC Barcelona has biger economical problems as I heared, but they prefer to get even with the little ones :cry: :cry:

FC Barcelona has only a big amount of debt, many other clubs have it. RCD Mallorca is in bankcruptcy, this is the reason UEFA take to disqualified.
As I've read Villareal make UEFA notice about it... :?

goktengri

Banned

goktengri said:
We had draw with Young Boys in Switzerland (2-2),They scored with a last minute penalty and we lost the victory,But we are host and hope we'll turn them easily in here.

Fenerbahce - Young Boys today ! :cool:

vatroslav_cro

Today Dinamo Zagreb vs Sheriff Tiraspol (Moldova) :mrgreen:

First match 1-1. Now they need at least 0-0 for qualifying directly to EL ... but I hope Dinamo wins today in Zagreb! ;)

goktengri

Banned

lucian-crusher said:
goktengri said:
good luck all the teams today except young boys :mrgreen:

And except Zenit Sankt Petersburg! :twisted: :twisted:

I'm agree with you ! Cause if they have eliminated against unirea we can be seeded team in play-offs.

Go Unirea !

Milos-BC

Partizan is leading with 1:0 now :D And they have a 3:0 lead from Belgrade as well :p

Well, I won't question the qualification to the UEFA cup any longer :twisted:

aletem

Well, neither Unirea, Dinamo Zagreb or Fenerbahce made it through. :? Dinamo Zagreb lost to Sheriff on penalties. Now thats weird. Although, this Moldavian team constantly plays good, but they can't seem to make it to the group stage. Pity for Fener and Unirea. We have Rosenborg back on the scene, after they trashed AIK from Stockholm with 3-0. :eek:

On Friday, we'll know the play-off matches.

vatroslav_cro

Well, bye bye Championship league for Dinamo :evil: :oops: :? :roll: :x ....European league is possible though, but only MAYBE......it was shameful yesterday in Zagreb :cry: :shock: ....Hajduk Split has a poor chance tonight against Dinamo Bucharest, but after 3-1 in Bucharest so it is a question what can they expect???? :oops:

lucian-crusher

vatroslav_cro said:
tonight against Dinamo Bucharest, but after 3-1 in Bucharest so it is a question what can they expect???? :oops:

I hope Hajduk will lose tonight, but I would be happy if they win by only one goal to :lol: :lol:

vatroslav_cro

lucian-crusher said:
hope Hajduk will lose tonight, but I would be happy if they win by only one goal to

Ok. Ok. I am giving up now....yes Hajduk will lose, I know just as Dinamo yesterday, that shows our clubs are in the bottom of Europe, they suck, they have no idea about playing or I don't know what the heck is the problem...one more season will probably pass without them! :evil: :twisted: :roll: :x football here is in the lowest level ever :(

Top Bottom