D: Liverpool, Bergamo, Ajax, Midtjyland
E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes
F: Dortmund, Zenit, Brügge, Lazio
G: Barca, Juve, Kyiv, Budapest
H: PSG, ManU, Leipzig, Basaksehir

njdevils94

Veteran
:ua: SHAKHTAR! @Alex

What a result winning 3-2 at Real Madrid.

Meanwhile I saw :at: Salzburg draw 2-2 with :ru: Lokomotiv Moscow. It will make it tough for both teams to progress after that result. Hoping Bayern draw with Atleti later.

Realest

For Gladbach this is a horrible Result.

AlekS

Veteran
:ua: SHAKHTAR! @Alex

What a result winning 3-2 at Real Madrid.
:ua: keeps upsetting :es:
hikb958.gif

It could have been 3:5 (we won at their field, so it's 2-3) .... awesome game xbow

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
:ua: is ready to host :az: Karabakh (and Azerbaijani national team) games at our stadiums. For free.
Karabakh will play against Villarreal in :tr: Istanbul.

JamieBrown

Got no notification like always :D

Anyway, the Bundesliga record will be hardly beaten with that one-day margin, but this record...boy, if it will be set today it's definitely loose....

njdevils94

Veteran
Tottenham :lol:

They lost to a team whose manager is being thrown a slammer and resigned a few days ago.

Congrats :hr: Dinamo Zagreb

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
RIP Champions League and Europa League if that Super League thing the big clubs want become reality.

Gary Neville summed up my opinion on this:

Just in case it's country blocked for some/TL;DR bolded summary:

"The reaction to [European Super League] is that it's been damned, and rightly so. I mean, I'm a Manchester United fan, and have been for 40 years of my life, but I'm disgusted. Absolutely disgusted. I'm disgusted with Manchester United and Liverpool most. I mean, Liverpool, they pretend, 'You'll Never Walk Alone', 'The People's Club', 'The Fan's Club'. Manchester United, 100 years, born out of workers around here, and they're breaking away into a league without competition? That they can't be relegated from? It's an absolute disgrace and honestly, we have to wrestle back the power in this country from the clubs at the top of this league, and that includes my club. And I've been calling for 12 months as part of another group for an independent regulator to bring checks and balances in place to stop this happening. It's pure greed, they're impostors. They're impostors, they're nothing to do.

They owners of this club, the owners of Liverpool, the owners of Chelsea, the owners of Manchester City, they're nothing to do with football in this country. They are 100-odd years of history in this country from fans that have lived and loved these clubs, and they need protecting. The fans need protecting. I benefited from football hugely; I've made money out of football, I've invested in a football club now, I'm not against money in football. But the principles and ethos of fair competition and the rights to play the game, so that, Leicester win the League, they're going to the Champions League. Manchester United aren't even in the Champions League, Arsenal aren't even in the Champions League; you watched them earlier today, they're an absolute shambles of a football club at the moment. Tottenham aren't in the Champions League, and they want a God-given right to be in there? They're an absolute joke, and honestly, the time has come now, independent regulator, stop these clubs having the power base, enough is enough.

You know what the motivation is, it's greed. My reaction earlier on wasn't an emotional reaction, deduct them all points tomorrow, put them at the bottom of the League, and take the money off 'em. Seriously, you've got to stamp on this, this is criminal. It's a criminal act against football fans in this country. Make no mistake about it, this is the biggest sport in the world, this is the biggest sport in this country, and it's a criminal act against the fans in this country, simple as that. Deduct points, deduct their money, and punish them. They're bottle merchants; you never hear from the owners of these clubs. Absolute bottle merchants, they got no voice. And then, they'll probably hide in a few weeks and say it's nothing to do with them, oh they were only talking about it. Seriously, in the midst of a pandemic, an economic crisis, football clubs at National League level going bust nearly, furloughing players, clubs on the edge in League 1 and 2, and these lot are having Zoom calls about, breaking away, and basically creating more greed? *sighs* Joke.

...You talk about big clubs? Manchester United have acted like a small club for about 8-10 years, they've been a small club in mentality. Arsenal act like a small club! Some of the other clubs in the League that were actually missing out here that actually are doing really well, they aren't like bigger clubs. Honestly, being a big club is not just about havin' the sort of what would be the global fanbase, it's actin' proper at the right time....I'd like to think Manchester United and Liverpool would stand there, in the face of this and say, 'Something's not right here. Let's collaborate with the game to try to get a better competition, a better Champions League.' I'm not against the sort of modernization of competitions. You know, competitions have moved forward over the last 100 and odd years, I'm not for everything standing still. But this is a grab, an absolute grab, at a time when, honestly, timing is hideous.

Where do these people...what world do these people live in? To think they can bring this forward at this moment in time? They've got no loyalty to this country and these leagues. Enough is enough. There isn't a football fan in this country that won't be seething and shouldn't be seething listening to this conversation and these announcements. Manchester United fans, you know, Roy [Keane] loves United, I love United, Micah [Richards] loves Manchester City, you know, this is disowning your own club stuff, this. This is disowning your own club, I mean, seriously! How could you even think to come watch a Super League here, where you've left your 14 clubs in the Premier League behind to play against each other. Your championship clubs, dead, your EFL 1 and 2 clubs dead, your National League, your pyramid system that you've fought for over 150 years, is gone, 'cause of six clubs?! Absolutely embarrassing.

It's never gonna happen, it's never gonna happen. Let 'em break away, but honestly, punish them straight away. Just punish them. If they announce a letter of intent, that's been signed, as six clubs, they should be punished heavily: massive fines, points deductions, take the titles off them, who cares. Give the title to Burnley, or Fulham. Let Fulham stay up, relegate United, Liverpool, and Arsenal. 'Cause them three clubs, to be fair, are the history of this country, they should be the ones that should suffer the most. Yeah, Chelsea, City, new money in the game, they've sort of come forward, I'm not happy with them either, let's be clear, Tottenham, I'm not really that bothered about. You know, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Arsenal, they should know better. The history and tradition that runs through those three clubs is absolutely enormous, and I value it. I value the history and tradition that runs through those three clubs.

But I tell you what, they leave a lot to be desired at this moment in time, the three of them. And Liverpool Football Club, I mean, seriously? You go on the streets of Liverpool, I mean, I don't have a great relationship with them at all, don't like 'em, they don't like me. But you know one thing I always thought about them? They were honest, they had integrity, they would look after their people, they would look after their own. That's gone, forget that. If they sign that letter of intent, they're as bad as the rest of 'em."

Citelis

Lol it seems they are going to get everything they want from UEFA so they are cancelling this thing.

JamieBrown

Yes pls, we need to talk more about the goalless matches between Milsami/Sarajevo, Sant Julia/Gzirà, Europa/Kauno & Honka/Runavík...or the single-goaled victories by Sutjeska, Larne, Noah, Birkirkara, Domzale, Maribor and Podgorica...

The outrage about the first round in qualifying is intenseeeee........

EDIT: And I totally didn't research about all that :D

Milos-BC

Partizan is playing against :sk: Dunajska Streda in the Europa Conference League qualifications tomorrow.

A tough rival for this stage and competition, and a team that plays quite aggressively, but we have good momentum right now, we are first on the table in the :rs: league and if we show the same dedication that we have shown against Proleter in the opening round, I believe we will secure a good result tomorrow.

I will write more about the matches of other :rs: clubs after Čukarički and Vojvodina finish with their matches as well.

Milos-BC

UEFA Champions League Qualifications

:kz: Kairat 2:1 :rs: Crvena Zvezda

One of Zvezda's weakest matches on the European stage. The whole team was underperforming and they made plenty of mistakes both in offense and defense. Tonight, I think they will beat Kairat and advance to the next round, but they will have to improve a lot of things.

Europa Conference League

:lt: Panevezys 0:1 :rs: Vojvodina

A great play and deserved victory of Vojvodina. They are the better team here. I believe they will repeat this result and/or score more goals in Novi Sad, in front of their supporters.

:rs: Čukarički 0:0 :az: Sumqayit

Overall, Čukarički was good but they missed that final pass to score. They created a lot of chances, but none of them were real dangers for the :az: goal. I hope they will fix this in the second leg.

:rs: Partizan 1:0 :sk: Dunajska Streda

I am delighted with the way we played this match. We controlled everything for about 70 minutes. We lost focus near the end, but I am satisfied with the final result. We could have scored more goals, and too bad we didn't, but I am optimistic for the second leg in :sk: and I believe we have what it takes to advance to the next round.

EscUKFan

I’ll pop this in here considering the Euro thread is locked, but as an England supporter I still can’t watch any of the final back, other than the first couple of minutes and the brief moment we lead in penalties :D

It still hurts :(

Top Bottom