Contact us

UEFA Champions League and Europa League

JamieBrown

What a result for :lu: Dudelange though xcheer.

Also what is going on with Gladbach [MENTION=15870]Realest[/MENTION]? They trail :at: Wolfsberger 3-0 at home at HT.

Even as a Cologne fan I needed some time, but then it was fun watching :lol:

Realest

Black Day for german Football.

ShoeFlo

Great week for Austria

Red Bull vs Genk 6:2
LASK vs Rosenborg 1:0
Borussia M'Gladbach vs Wolfsberg 0:4
xup

----------
The German clubs have been rather disappointing again. Leverkusen and Mönchengladbach were utterly disgraceful :?

Frankfurt didnt play bad but losing 0:3 to an Arsenal B-side at home isnt exactly what people were hoping for

I can't judge Bayern and Wolfsburg as they simply did their duty and beat weak opponents at home (just like Leverkusen and Gladbach should have done)

Dortmund played excellent but with this lack of efficiency they probably wont get further than Round of 16 again

Leipzig was the only nice surprise, I didnt expect them to win in Lisbon. Keep it up guys :)
---------

Oh well looking at the 5 years ranking its good to see that also Italiy had some embarassments to deal with this week (Atalanta losing to Zagreb by 4 goals, Inter almost losing to Prague at home, Lazio losing against Cluj...)

JSSArcos

Benfica had a good game even losing 2-1, I expect less from my team because we had some injury losses and Leipzig is really playing very well,we conceded the 1 goal when we are playing better and after a very tactical attack-oriented substitution,we are also playing with an average of 21 years in defense so I think it was a very successful game despite the defeat.

Porto did what it should (alias should be on champios legue ahahah ), yet in the end the porto still suffered a lot, they were really bad in the last 20 minutes,but in the end a 2-1 is merited , although a 3-1 or 4-2 better illustrated the game.

Braga it was a big surprise, for me the best Portuguese team in all European competitions, congratulations, a great tactic for the game with Wolves, and luckily was on Brga's side

Guimarães, was the most unfair result, it was a weak game than I saw in the summary, but guimarães deserves more

2 victories (Braga and Porto) and 2 defeats (benfica and guimaraes)

Himan

We (netherlands) are slowly creeping up the Coefficients lists. Apperently we haven't lost a game in 18 matches till the loss of Feyenoord against Rangers, slowly going up. I still think we should be above Belgium on this list at all times... We should talk about the Russian PL when we are comparing our competition, not the Austrian PL or the Czech League. (Sorry for Austrians and Czechs here.) But Ajax and PSV are strong enough now to get in Quarter Finals of CL/EL I guess, so we should go higher. Also AZ has quite a good draw to go to the last 32.

pjelacki

massive week for :at:

most excited for LFC v Salzburg in two weeks

predicting the final score to be 17-13

9 goals by Mané, 7 by Salah, 11 by Haaland

(this may be exaggerated)

pjelacki

We (netherlands) are slowly creeping up the Coefficients lists. Apperently we haven't lost a game in 18 matches till the loss of Feyenoord against Rangers, slowly going up. I still think we should be above Belgium on this list at all times... We should talk about the Russian PL when we are comparing our competition, not the Austrian PL or the Czech League. (Sorry for Austrians and Czechs here.) But Ajax and PSV are strong enough now to get in Quarter Finals of CL/EL I guess, so we should go higher. Also AZ has quite a good draw to go to the last 32.

still can't believe how we managed to finish above Eredivisie for one season

you're getting back to where you're supposed to be now, focussing on catching up to Turkey/Ukraine instead

choda

Bibras Natcho nailed it for Partizan. Unfortunately, other players didnot follow his footsteps... Only 2-2 against AZ with red card for them since 31st min.

pjelacki

You might be able to again if LASK and Wolfsberger keep this up. :D

I just hope they can handle three competitions at the same time

impromptu German lesson, because I'm seeing this mistake being made everywhere :rolleyes:

✅ Wolfsberg
✅ Wolfsberger AC
✅ WAC
❌ Wolfsberger

... or ask any fan of Hamburger SV, Karlsruher SC or Hallescher FC.

Citelis

Some teams from difficult leagues cannot handle both their indoor leagues matches and Europa League matches and that affects their performance.

Realest

Great win for Shakhtar at Atalanta xcheer

Not surprising at all imo. Donezk is probably the best Team which doesnt belong to a Top7 League.

Top Bottom