Contact us

UEFA Champions League and Europa League

Isabella

Dinamo Zagreb qualified xfruit I can't believe it :lol:
Also congrats to our major rivals Hajduk Split :p

Asiye

3 Turkish teams eliminated, only Besiktas qualified. This is a shame! :( Trabzon's result was expected but Galatasaray and Fenerbahce should have qualified.

No Name

Last night was so-so for the two other Danish team. One qualified, one didn't. Now we have one team in Champions League and one team in Europe League. That's good.

As I predicted Brøndby couldn't complete their mission on home ground. With a 2-0 victory against Sporting on away ground they should have won easily on home ground. Instead they did the opposite and lost 3-0. Ohhh I know so many Brøndby-fans who are ashamed of themselves right now. :rolleyes:

I'm happy for OB defeating Motherwell though. Great to have at least one Danish team in the Europe League.

...and here are the pots for the draw later today:

Seedningslag 1
Atletico Madrid
Liverpool
Sevilla
FC Porto
Villarreal
CSKA Moskva
PSV Eindhoven
Zenit St. Petersburg
Juventus
Sporting Lissabon
Stuttgart
AZ Alkmaar

Seedningslag 2
Steaua Bukarest
Dinamo Kiev
Lille
Anderlecht
Leverkusen
Paris SG
Club Brügge
Palermo
Getafe
Besiktas
Manchester City
Sampdoria

Seedninglag 3
Sparta Prag
AEK Athen
Metalist Kharkiv
Levski Sofia
Rosenborg
Red Bull Salzburg
CSKA Sofia
Napoli
Dortmund
Dinamo Zagreb
BATE Borisov
OB

Seedningslag 4
PAOK Saloniki
Rapid Wien
Aris Thessaloniki
Lech Poznan
Karpaty Lviv
Young Boys
Utrecht
Gent
Lausanne
Sheriff Tiraspol
Hajduk Split
Debrecen

lucian-crusher

I want Atletico Madrid, OB/Bate Borisov and Hajduk Split for Steaua. That would be a great group. First we will get money from the matches against Atletico, then we will do what Dinamo and Unirea couldn't do against Hajduk!

lucian-crusher

:en: FC Liverpool
:ro: Steaua Bucharest
:it: SC Napoli
:nl: FC Utrecht

Except Liverpool I don't like this group. We never scored a goal against an Italian team + Utrecht has Nesu a former player of us. :((

panakos

Banned
Group A:
Juventus
Manchester City
Red Bull Salzburg
Lech Poznan

Group B:
Atletico Madrid
Bayer Leverkusen
Rosenburg
Aris

Group C:
Sporting Lisbon
Lille
Levski
Gent

Group D:
Villareal
Brugge
Dinamo Zagreb
PAOK

Group E:
AZ Alkmaar
Dinamo Kiev
BATE Borisov
Sheriff Tiraspol

Group F:
CSKA Moscow
Palermo
Sparta Prague
Lausanne

Group G:
Zenit St Petersburg
Anderlecht
AEK
Hajduk

Group H:
Stuttgart
Getafe
Odense
Young Boys

Group I:
PSV Eindhoven
Sampdoria
Metalist Kharkov
Debrecen

Group J:
Sevilla
PSG
Borussia Dortmund
Karpaty Lvov

Group K:
Liverpool
Steaua
Napoli
Utrecht

Group L:
Porto
Besiktas
CSKA Sofia
Rapid Vienna

This is what the coach of BATE Borisov said:

We we were a little disappointed not to be in Group A as we really wanted to get Manchester City to have another taste of English football after last year's matches against Everton. Our group is strong as well, but a soldier who doesn't want to be a general is a bad soldier and we will try to qualify.

lucian-crusher

Lausanne are playing in the 2nd league in :ch: and they are in EL :lol:
Now why is Liverpool represinting :en: and not Portsmouth, It should've been them as they are the FA Cup Finalists and Chelsea is in the UCL....

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Group D:
Villareal
Brugge
Dinamo Zagreb
PAOK

Group G:
Zenit St Petersburg
Anderlecht
AEK
Hajduk

Good luck to Dinamo and Hajduk .....it will be tough but I hope guys will do the best:)!

aletem

Group E looks fun! :lol: Yeah, tough group for Liverpool. Anything can happen.

Milos-BC

I just noticed I didn't say anything about my opinion on Partizan's rivals :lol:

Well anyway, I am quite satisfied with our group. It could've been better, but worse as well. I would be scared to watch if we drew Ajax, Milan and Real Madrid in our group :lol:

Arsenal is a clear favorite in our group, but they aren't unbeatable. It's a good thing we play against them in Belgrade first, and then, in the last round, in England, so they can play with the second team against us, as I believe they will secure the second round :lol: :mrgreen:

Braga hmmm.......the fact that they have 16 Brazilian players in the team, and how they eliminated Sevilla makes them very dangerous. I didn't watch them playing a lot, but I know that our biggest rivals in the Serbian cup Crvena Zvezda knows them better, as they managed to eliminate them recently (and managed to lose after that when they met each other again :lol:). So, a hard rival, but we can play with them.

And at last Shakhtar Donetsk. We played against them last season, lost in Ukraine, and won in Belgrade. Definetly a strong team, and we will need to sweat very much in order to beat them, or tie. Also, they are our first opponents in CL, and the first match is played in Ukraine, so Partizan needs to be very careful and start well.

I hope for at least third place, and with a bit of luck, why not second :D

Go Partizan! xcheer xcheer xcheer

Milos-BC

Adrian Mutu will sign with Partizan! :-o
Are you Serbs crazy to sign such a player? :lol:

It is still not certain, it depends on UEFA now, but it is highly possible yes :p

Mutu is a great player imo, and we are looking for some hot reinforcements before the Champions League begins :D

If he doesn't play well......I guess Stanojevic will leave him on the bench :lol:

The first goalkeeper of Serbian national team, Stojkovic, also signed for Partizan :geek: As well as Kamara from HJK Helsinki, and Stefan Savic, one of the best players of Montenegrin national team :p

Now, Partizan's biggest rivals Crvena Zvezda (well, some people, not all obviously) are sending death threats to Stojkovic because he was "Zvezda's child" and he signed for their biggest rivals now. Obviously some people are just too retarded and have no life. Sigh.

lucian-crusher

1. Do you realise that he is suspended for drugs until the 1st of November?
2. Do you realise that he has a debt of 18 milion Euros at Chelsea for ruining their image?
3. Do you realise he is the player that got drunk last year before our match in Belgrad and during the match he got a red card with intention just so he doesen't have to play against Faroe Islands?
4. Do you realise that after :rs: gave us 5-0 he went to Novi Sad the same night to party?

If Mutu goes to Partizan the atmosphere in the team will crash because he thinks he is a superstar and all the players should let him score! :lol:

Last edited:

Milos-BC

^^ He went to party after that defeat? :shock: omg :lol::lol::lol: I didn't know that. But I do know that he has a debt and that he is suspended.

Anyway, it is clear that he is not coming now, so....:lol:

Milos-BC

And this is starting soon

Partizan is playing against Shaktar on the home ground on Wednesday. :cheer: It will be very hard, but I hope Partizan can get at least a point in Ukraine! Sasa Ilic and Mladen Krstajic will be the key players yet again. And of course, the attacker Cleo

ParadiseES

Today matches

Group A
Twente 2-2 Inter
Werder Bremen 2-2 Tottenham

Group B
O. Lyon 1-0 Schalke 04
Benfica 2-0 Hapoel Tel-Aviv

Group C
Manchester U. 0-0 Glasgow Rangers
Bursaspor 0-4 Valencia

Group D
Barcelona 5-1 Panathinaikos
Kobenhavn 1-0 Rubin Kazan

So expected results, except Manchester's tie. Very good results for Spanish team and I'm so glad for Valencia :D

aletem

Inter :(

I was watching the game between Barca and Panathinaikos. Wow, what a game. Barcelona could have scored 10 goals easily. Now, I find this a problem for Barcelona. They need to go wayy too close to the net in order to score. They made so many chances, but nobody wants to shoot from 12m distance (close to the penalty spot), byut rather lot of passes next to the goal. I'm not saying that Barcelona didn't play well, on a contrary.. they were beyond exceptional tonight. The problem is, they will face tougher oppoenents in the later stages and they won't allow them to get that close. Now, it was a superb performance. Especially by Messi (he could have scored the goal from the penalty). Panathinaikos should be happy that they didn't conceide 9-10 goals tonight. Only Cisse, Gouvu and their goalkeeper were playing, the midfielders and the defense weren't.

Top Bottom