Contact us

UEFA Champions League and Europa League

lucian-crusher

Well-known member
Joined
October 1, 2009
Posts
5,962
Location
Bucharest, Romania
Re: UEFA Champions League

I really hate Dinamo Bucharest but tonight I am their bigest fans because we need a lot of points to overpass -dk and have a UCL group stage spot next year to! :cool: :cool:
 

goktengri

Banned
Joined
June 16, 2010
Posts
14,349
Location
Turkish Republic
Re: UEFA Champions League

lucian-crusher said:
But you still have Bursaspor in the group stage, right? :? :?

bursaspor is not a big team i think they will finish the groups with 0 point

also I'm fan of Fenerbahce,I support only my team.
 

vatroslav_cro

Active member
Joined
October 10, 2009
Posts
2,096
Location
Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Re: UEFA Champions League

Goktengri*

Ah my friend, don't be sad, what should I say....probably none of our clubs will see european autumn nor spring......so you can imagine how it is....of course, there are still more important problems than stupid football but it is not easy to accept defeats, it is true... :?

Now you can imagine how I feel seeing some comments of "so called" fans of Partizan (of course, they passed their round and qualified to EL)... :roll: :x ...you can imagine how dirty and humiliating comments they wrote after Dinamo lost yesterday:(...stupid fags! That's why I hope Partizan will get the hardest rival in the first round of EL already and lose immediately! Of course, this doesn't mean I justify the lousy game of Dinamo Zagreb yesterday, but I HATE such fanatism and arrogance! I am sorry but I cannot help myself!:evil: :twisted: :roll:
 

goktengri

Banned
Joined
June 16, 2010
Posts
14,349
Location
Turkish Republic
Re: UEFA Champions League

vatroslav_cro said:
Goktengri*

Ah my friend, don't be sad, what should I say....probably none of our clubs will see european autumn nor spring......so you can imagine how it is....of course, there are still more important problems than stupid football but it is not easy to accept defeats, it is true... :?

Now you can imagine how I feel seeing some comments of "so called" fans of Partizan (of course, they passed their round and qualified to EL)... :roll: :x ...you can imagine how dirty and humiliating comments they wrote after Dinamo lost yesterday:(...stupid fags! That's why I hope Partizan will get the hardest rival in the first round of EL already and lose immediately! Of course, this doesn't mean I justify the lousy game of Dinamo Zagreb yesterday, but I HATE such fanatism and arrogance! I am sorry but I cannot help myself!:evil: :twisted: :roll:

Sad for zagreb :(
 

lucian-crusher

Well-known member
Joined
October 1, 2009
Posts
5,962
Location
Bucharest, Romania
Re: UEFA Champions League

Because of Villareal's qualification in the EL and because Fenerbahce was sent in the EL, Steaua will lose the spot in the 1st pot in the EL group stage :cry: :cry:
 

vatroslav_cro

Active member
Joined
October 10, 2009
Posts
2,096
Location
Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Re: UEFA Champions League

What?

Hajduk vs Dinamo Bucharesti 3-0!!!!!
After 3-1 for Dinamo in Bucharesti, now it's 4-3 in total!

Hahaaaa!

Hajduk goes to the 4th fore-playing of the CL!
Woohooooooooh yeah babeeeeee!! :p :lol:

Just when I thought that all the boats sank down, the miracle has happened!
Thaaaaaank Yooooooooooouu!!!Wippie!! :mrgreen: :cool:

HAJDUK SPLIT!
HAJDUK SPLIT!
HAJDUK SPLIIIIIIIT!!!



And last but not least - Dinamo Zagreb STILL has a chance to qualify for European league.... :) :cool:
 

Alexu

Well-known member
Joined
October 1, 2009
Posts
5,039
Location
Bucharest, Romania
Re: UEFA Champions League

lucian-crusher said:
Great job Timisoara! 0-3 at Half Time, 3-3 in the End! :D :D
To bad Dinamo is smashed in Split, but there is always a second half....

Dinamo screw it up! :cry: we beat Hajduk Split with 3-1, and now we lost with 3-0, the football is so unpredictable :|

Good job Timisoara!
 

vatroslav_cro

Active member
Joined
October 10, 2009
Posts
2,096
Location
Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Re: UEFA Champions League

Alexu said:
Dinamo screw it up! we beat Hajduk Split with 3-1, and now we lost with 3-0, the football is so unpredictable

Good job Timisoara!
Well sorry, Alexandru, but....Hajduk won deserved! Besides, you have many clubs who can reach the CL, we don't! Our Dinamo Zagreb lost yesterday as you know.....so Hajduk is the last one who eventually can make something (in CL or maybe EL)! So.....GO HAJDUK! :mrgreen:
 

Alexu

Well-known member
Joined
October 1, 2009
Posts
5,039
Location
Bucharest, Romania
Re: UEFA Champions League

lucian-crusher said:
Because of Villareal's qualification in the EL and because Fenerbahce was sent in the EL, Steaua will lose the spot in the 1st pot in the EL group stage :cry: :cry:

wait for Steaua to pass the play-off round first :lol: I'm afraid they will create us a negative surprise not reaching the groups. :p
 

Alexu

Well-known member
Joined
October 1, 2009
Posts
5,039
Location
Bucharest, Romania
Re: UEFA Champions League

vatroslav_cro said:
Alexu said:
Dinamo screw it up! we beat Hajduk Split with 3-1, and now we lost with 3-0, the football is so unpredictable

Good job Timisoara!
Well sorry, Alexandru, but....Hajduk won deserved! Besides, you have many clubs who can reach the CL, we don't! Our Dinamo Zagreb lost yesterday as you know.....so Hajduk is the last one who eventually can make something (in CL or maybe EL)! So.....GO HAJDUK! :mrgreen:

I'm sad cuz they could have obtain the qualification very easy having a 3-1 score in the first match, but they played nothing in the 1st half, so yes, Hajduk got a well-deserved victory! Best of luck for you! :D
 

lucian-crusher

Well-known member
Joined
October 1, 2009
Posts
5,962
Location
Bucharest, Romania
Re: UEFA Champions League

Alexu said:
lucian-crusher said:
Because of Villareal's qualification in the EL and because Fenerbahce was sent in the EL, Steaua will lose the spot in the 1st pot in the EL group stage :cry: :cry:

wait for Steaua to pass the play-off round first :lol: I'm afraid they will create us a negative surprise not reaching the groups. :p

Knowing Steaua's luck, I am 90 % sure that they will meet TNS in the play-off :lol: :lol:

Seeing the new groups I will say Steaua will meet FK Qarabg in the play-off! :lol: :lol:
 

Milos-BC

Super Moderator
Joined
September 28, 2009
Posts
11,816
Location
Serbia
Re: UEFA Champions League

Now you can imagine how I feel seeing some comments of "so called" fans of Partizan (of course, they passed their round and qualified to EL)... :roll: :x ...you can imagine how dirty and humiliating comments they wrote after Dinamo lost yesterday:(...stupid fags! That's why I hope Partizan will get the hardest rival in the first round of EL already and lose immediately! Of course, this doesn't mean I justify the lousy game of Dinamo Zagreb yesterday, but I HATE such fanatism and arrogance! I am sorry but I cannot help myself!:evil: :twisted: :roll:

Ok, I am a fan of Partizan as well, and that is the only Serbian club I support, and I didn't say a single bad word about Dinamo or any other club :? Of course I am happy that Partizan made it, but I never humiliated anyone nor I was laughing at other people's sadness because their club didn't make it. Such group of people exists everywhere (read: retards), and for me they are not real fans of the club, but that isn't a reason to hate some club or to generalize that all fans of Partizan are like that.

Red Star Belgrade got eliminated yesterday. I was rooting for them, but I knew that the chances are very minimalistic. Everything is simply wrong there, and Dostanic needs to leave the bench.
 
Top Bottom