UQ0RzNs.jpg

"Em Tejcùka Artara Jisto Barem"
(Never apologise for being free)

Capital | Gatineau
Official language & demonym | Tybaltevan

Government | Federal crowned republic
Monarch | Archibald Aedan of Tybalteva
Prime Minister | Edyta Toblerova

Population | 18,864,576 (last census in 2019)
Currency | Tybalto (T§)

7uxbgKd.png

To get to know Tybalteva in depth (history, politics, culture and more...), please check its official wiki page:
https://nationsongcontest.miraheze.org/wiki/Tybalteva

For all information related to Tybalteva in NSC (contestants, results...), click the link below:
https://nationsongcontest.miraheze.org/wiki/Tybalteva_in_the_Nation_Song_Contest

Other pages related to Tybalteva:
Broadcaster : TYBC 1
Capital city: Gatineau
Mafia: Tyuzukang
Neighbouring nations: Griffin Empire / Gvozdmost / Kamandé
-​

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Yeah another NSC newbie ! Pyreica will soon send an ambassador to officially welcome you.
And what an in-depth description, I have high expectations for Tybalteva xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Welcome Tybalteva!! xcheer so much information about your country, I love it :mrgreen:

tuorem

[MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] Thank you! :D I'm glad to be here!

Indeed I wrote everything you never knew you needed to know about Tybalteva in this fleshed out presentation. That's extra af but at least I hope it will look more realistic to you all. :D

theditz83

Veteran
Welcome Tybalteva!! The Moisantian delegation are looking forward to meeting your delegates at the next WLSC should you choose to send an entry ;)

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] Thank you! :D I'm glad to be here!

Indeed I wrote everything you never knew you needed to know about Tybalteva in this fleshed out presentation. That's extra af but at least I hope it will look more realistic to you all. :D

No problem! :D Puts my one paragraph about Tamausia & Deltannor to shame :lol: Hoping to see you in WLSC!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh wow, so much detail. I love it when people but effort in to their country and create some real detail, and not just leave it blank with a flag and almost no information. It really allows you to paint a picture as to what sort of country people have and understand their vision. It was wonderful to co-host the 2018 FIFA World Cup with you and Tanoiro (ftw I'd love to see the results wiki for such a thing. xheat Solentoya obviously did very well xo ). Also are we seeing the start of a common currency? The Solentoyan Sol and and the Tybalteva Tybalto both share the same symbol (§). xbow

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Yes, but only after cheating. xo we all know the dirty tactics of your football team. xqueenbitch

How dare Solentoya accuse the great sporting nation of Tamausia & Deltannor of cheating. Nukes locked and loaded xqueenbitch

tuorem

[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] Let's keep good diplomatic relationships for now xhug FIFA attracts drama :mrgreen:

Do you guys have a location on the world map?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah what an entrance. Crowned republic hmm, best of both worlds. And what a rich history! xheat Bigicia bids you welcome! xwave

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] Let's keep good diplomatic relationships for now xhug FIFA attracts drama :mrgreen:

Do you guys have a location on the world map?

No not yet, but I requested the space on the map stretching from MatiMati, Baia Papaya and all the way up to Halito. Seemed the perfect spot. :D I did make my own map for WLSC a while back though.

tuorem

No not yet, but I requested the space on the map stretching from MatiMati, Baia Papaya and all the way up to Halito. Seemed the perfect spot. :D I did make my own map for WLSC a while back though.

Nice! Well, I looked for a spot too and tried to make something for the time being because I feel like not having a geographical existence is weird. :D Now watch someone snatch that territory first.

584rXW4.png

In Tybalteva, we suck at graphics, so... :lol:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
ooooooooh, it's great to finally see our sis here!

welcome once again xheat tanoiro would love to host another cup with you and solentoya but shhhh dont tell her that

tuorem

ooooooooh, it's great to finally see our sis here!

welcome once again xheat tanoiro would love to host another cup with you and solentoya but shhhh dont tell her that

Thank you my dear xkiss I'm honoured to be a part of the game with you!

Fun fact: a Tanoirian community lives in the state of Asciùdaz, in the south of the country. xheat Although I made a typo, I wrote Tanoiran in the presentation... My bad... According to the government, a team of officials will leave in a few days for Desnor to open an embassy in the poshest district of the capital, so don't be surprised if a diplomatic plane lands on your lands. :D

By the way, our king recently stated he would send a very special gift to president Dera Sabo to celebrate 2020 and our nations getting closer together. Rumour has it that it is a one-of-a-kind 20-feet tall marble statue of Florin Cezar Ouatu wearing his birthday suit. :mrgreen: If you have an esplanade in need of grand decoration, that would be perfect... :mrgreen:

Yes, we should definitely contemplate co-hosting another international event xthink Maybe the Lea Circus? (bop-writing camps, hair-dying workshops, "Hvala, Ne!" karaoke contests, etc...)

Top Bottom