Türkiye

Journalist

T Ü R K I Y E
en güzel, en iyisi

giphy.gif

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The results here couldn't have gone wrong, but they've gone especially lovely as deciding between Nilüfer and Tülay was so hard for me. Both ladies had such beautiful songs. I hope you do very well with this choice.

kopachka

JaIlO0f.png

Text list:
Doğu Anadolu: Rewşan - Gulê
İç Anadolu: Beyza Doğuç - Acıtmıyor Sevdan
Karadeniz: Eftalya Fettahoğlu Emirmiran - Adı İçin Yaşamak
Akdeniz: Ahmet Ali Arslan & RC Singers - Biberonçini
Ege: Perdenin Ardındakiler & Mark Eliyahu - Uzaklara Savrulalım
Marmara: Emir Can İğrek - Muhalif
Güneydoğu Anadolu: Sarya Ertaş & Welat Tayfur - Cembelî​

kopachka

- managed to post the entries but not this text as my laptop's battery suddenly decided to die after posting the songs -

o m g
This NF is finally happening.

Welcome to the Anadolu'nun Müzik Savaşı national final (thanks @tugberkic for once again helping me with translation)! It is a national final that was my dream to make for quite a long time - I started working on it at the end of September when I decided on the first entry that will be part of it. Any idea which song it was?

JWzjVQU.png

The idea behind this NF was to challenge myself to explore the new artists from each of the seven Turkish geographical regions. To make it more interesting, I decided to include only the artists that have not been participating in WV, NSC or FSC already (excluding Mark Eliyahu obviously but he is not from Türkiye Cumhuriyeti). I take part in all 3 of these contests and I know how annoying sometimes it is to listen to the same artists (and often the same songs) when my main goal of participation is to discover new music thanks to the forum community, and in return to introduce the forum community with some of the hidden pearls that I managed to discover on the way. Anyway, in case some of these artists somehow appeared in WV/NSC/FSC and it slipped under my radar, I am sure that they are still quite new and fresh to many other players. :)

I am scared to think of all the hours I have spent in the past 5 months researching on where the artists come from, and then listening to their songs to see if there is something that sparks my interest... Still I feel it was all worth it! The Turkish music scene is so diverse and if you scratch beneath the surface, there are so many music delights to discover and enjoy. For some of the artists it was hard to find information where they are coming from and translating some of their interviews was fun and made the process quite entertaining. I am super excited to share with you these seven songs and artists, and hopefully some of you will find time to vote and help me choose my next WV entry. xheart

kopachka

Big big thanks to Grinch, Journalist and anaraqueen for finding time to vote in my NF xlove

I hope to see some more of the people contributing with the votes, as this NF means a lot to me, but I understand it's a busy period of the ESC season.
If there is a need to make the voting period longer, please let me know if you're planning to vote. 😊

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@kopachka I'm so sorry I missed the deadline here :( Is it possible I can still send you my votes if I listen now? It seems you've spent a lot of time putting this all together.

hijirio

Veteran
Here are my votes:

Trabzon :12:, all the others :0:
#notbiasedatall #nohomelandpride
Didn't even listen to songs xheat xheat

jkjk sooooo i will vote here if i didn't miss the deadline

kopachka

I would like to thank everyone who found time to vote in this 'battle of the regions' NF. xlove I hope you guys won't mind it, but I decided to keep this NF open for WV 138 instead. It will be my 40th Turkish entry and I believe there is no better representative than the one coming from this NF. Also, there were only 4-5 voters in this NF and I have worked a lot on making it, so I hope that some more of you will feel like contributing with your votes once all the ESC national finals are over. The results were pretty tight (top 5 reaching 35, 34, 34, 30 and 30 points) though and I hope that few more voters could make the picture of a winner a bit more clear.

For WV 137 I sent a song that has been on top of my "wv turkey" word file ever since I took over this amazing country in WV. Some of you may recognize it from somewhere. I am very happy that I can get a chance to send it and have kopachka written next to it in WV database in future.

kopachka

JaIlO0f.png

Text list:
Doğu Anadolu: Rewşan - Gulê
İç Anadolu: Beyza Doğuç - Acıtmıyor Sevdan
Karadeniz: Eftalya Fettahoğlu Emirmiran - Adı İçin Yaşamak
Akdeniz: Ahmet Ali Arslan & RC Singers - Biberonçini
Ege: Perdenin Ardındakiler & Mark Eliyahu - Uzaklara Savrulalım
Marmara: Emir Can İğrek - Muhalif
Güneydoğu Anadolu: Sarya Ertaş & Welat Tayfur - Cembelî

DDL: tba (obviously not 1/3 anymore)

JWzjVQU.png

Sooo here I am with re-opening Anadolu'nun Müzik Savaşı - the Turkish national final that will help me choose the best song for my 40th participation with this amazing country! Thanks to everyone who has voted in it so far, your votes are already counted (unless you want to vote again and change something). I might as well tag some people whose votes I'd love to see: @CypriotGirl @Morocco2021 @Mike @Nicholas123 @EurovisionSmile and some more, but I'll tag them another day :) Thanks in advance to everyone who will find time to listen to the songs and vote. xlove

kopachka

I haven't gotten a single new set of votes in the meantime. The top 5 is still standing on 35, 34, 34, 30 and 30 points just like they did few weeks ago. I'll add the deadline so in case someone decides to vote it may be useful: it's gonna be Monday (22/3) at 21 CET.
I'll tag some of the people whom I had high voting similarity with in WV 137 and who could maybe like some of the choices here: @cegs5 @Milos-BC @MARCOMEN @Eulaliya @as78 @Stargazer Of course, all the other lovely WV players are welcomed to vote too xup

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I haven't gotten a single new set of votes in the meantime. The top 5 is still standing on 35, 34, 34, 30 and 30 points just like they did few weeks ago. I'll add the deadline so in case someone decides to vote it may be useful: it's gonna be Monday (22/3) at 21 CET.
I'll tag some of the people whom I had high voting similarity with in WV 137 and who could maybe like some of the choices here: @cegs5 @Milos-BC @MARCOMEN @Eulaliya @as78 @Stargazer Of course, all the other lovely WV players are welcomed to vote too xup
I'll play your songs in LL tomorrow, so hopefully you will get more votes! xlove

kopachka

Thanks to Krishoes, NikolaiMoller and Arion for voting ❤
24 hours left!

Last edited:

kopachka

Muchas gracias to cegs5 who also voted in the meantime xup

The current situation with the votes is:

Top Bottom