Journalist

T Ü R K I Y E
en güzel, en iyisi

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Turkey (personal 100th entry in WV!)

Congratulations on 100 editions in WV. What a landmark achievement. Shame you were forced to go with your back up for it, instead of your first choice.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Congrats on the 100th! xcheer Here's your dinosaur VIP card, use it wisely. :lol:

kopachka

Thanks to everyone. :) It feels great to be part of WV and I am very grateful for sooo many discoveries I had thanks to it.

Shame you were forced to go with your back up for it, instead of your first choice.

Actually Sezen Aksu was my first choice ever since confirmation period started, and I was just waiting for a moment to confirm it (with Göksel as back up)... Until I was there at airport being slayed by emotions and decided to change their places. :D So it's not really a big deal - in fact I am honored I can say I chose true music icon as my representative for such a landmark achievement. :)

kopachka

In case someone wants to give a listen to original song from 1992, here it is:

xheat

Can't really decide which version is hotter.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
This is probably the most unique song you've sent so far. I can't avoid saying that its ethereal aspect, the beautiful way it develops completely caught me by suprise. We need more songs like this one. Thank you for sending this song. I was sure you would make it. xcheers

kopachka

This is probably the most unique song you've sent so far. I can't avoid saying that its ethereal aspect, the beautiful way it develops completely caught me by suprise. We need more songs like this one. Thank you for sending this song. I was sure you would make it. xcheers

Thank you so much for your lovely words xheart I agree with what you wrote, it's for sure a very unique songs that has potential to capture your attention in several levels. If you'll have some time, I suggest you check his live performance as well. ;)

Bakinka

Thank you so much for your lovely words xheart I agree with what you wrote, it's for sure a very unique songs that has potential to capture your attention in several levels. If you'll have some time, I suggest you check his live performance as well. ;)

Thank you for this masterpiece, kopachka! xkiss

Original lyrics wrote on Azeri and belongs to Azerbaijanian poetry Imadeddin Nesimi:

Xar içində bitən qönçə gülə minnət eyləməm,
Ərəbi, farsı bilməm, dilə minnət eyləməm.
Sirat-i müstəqim üzrə izləyərəm Rahimi
İblisin təlim etdiyi yola minnət eyləməm.
Bir əcaib dərdə düşdüm, hər kəs gedər karına,
Bu gün buldum - bu gün yerim, Haq kərimdir yarına,
Zərrəcə tamahım yoxdur bu dünyanın varına
Ruzimi verən Xudadır, qula minnət eyləməm...
Ey Nəsimi, can Nəsimi ol qəni mehman ikən,
Yarın şəfaətlərim əhmədi-muxtar ikən,
Cümlənin ruzisin verən ol qəni səttar ikən
Yeryüzünün xəlifəsi, hökmdara minnət eyləməm.

pict13415701292.jpg

Top Bottom