r6kAWR2.gif

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: = T U R K E Y >>Lara Fabian & Mustafa Ceceli - MAKE ME YOURS TONIGHT

WV87 Istanbul or riot xbow

Sultana

Re: = T U R K E Y >> FUNDA - SMS

Thank you all for your points and for such an amazing result for Queen Funda! THanks [MENTION=13476]Gabe[/MENTION] for suggesting this song, Can´t believe It reached top 15 xfaint

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: = T U R K E Y >> WV88 >> EDIS - ÇOK ÇOK

Oh my gosh. Congratulations Lizaxheart I got a bit sad when I peeked and noticed you'd sent this song the edition I take my first break, but luckily Edis slayed even without what would have been surely chunky points from me. What a ravishing winning song.

tumblr_nusclvGJKE1u5ho9qo1_400.gif

Sultana

Re: = T U R K E Y >> WV88 >> EDIS - ÇOK ÇOK

Oh my gosh. Congratulations Lizaxheart I got a bit sad when I peeked and noticed you'd sent this song the edition I take my first break, but luckily Edis slayed even without what would have been surely chunky points from me. What a ravishing winning song.

tumblr_nusclvGJKE1u5ho9qo1_400.gif
Ive sent the song keeping in mind that you will be here and will enjoy it, but later I found out you have break I was sad af, but decided to let edis slay this edition anyways, and as you see it went good! Hope to see you in Turkey

BernadetteCydonia

Re: = CONGRATULATIONS T U R K E Y!! WV88 WINNER!!!!! THANK YOUUU>>FIRST TIME IN WV HISTORY!!!

Didn't know you sent Bir Tanecik Askim before xheat

Sultana

Re: TÜRKIYE ☪ NEW SULTAN ☪ WV90

x100000000 times thanks to all for such an amazing result for Iltimas! I love ya all!

Due to some circumstances and my new marriage, Turkish nation forced me to hide in my shelter in Colombia. While I am absent a true and glorious Regent, lover of turkish music and a glorious Keng of Romanian, Greek and lots of other elite lands, first of his name Sultan George will take care of you, my fellow turkish peasants. Come and bow at his glory! [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION]

Top Bottom