Contact us

Turkey: Sibel Tuzun - Superstar

Fluke

This was okay, i guess... in it's genre it was one of the better entries that year, seems slightly more contemporary than the rest which already seem dated, and probably did so at the time already!

DenizESC

Banned
Most underappreciated Turkish ESC entry ever! I prefer the Turkish version but I love this hot video clip and Sibel's English is nearly perfect anyway xheart #ICON

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] So legendary and iconic. One of my all time favourite Turkish entries. So much style. It's seductive groove creates much wonderment, coupled with Sibel's hypnotic movements. I love this special performance of the song.

"WOOOOHOOOOOO........ come on clap your hands.... I want to see your hands.... I want to hear your hands.... wooooooo... LET'S FEEL THE RHYTHM TOOONIIIIGHT"

#MakeEurovisionTurkeyAgain

DenizESC

Banned
[MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] So legendary and iconic. One of my all time favourite Turkish entries. So much style. It's seductive groove creates much wonderment, coupled with Sibel's hypnotic movements. I love this special performance of the song.

"WOOOOHOOOOOO........ come on clap your hands.... I want to see your hands.... I want to hear your hands.... wooooooo... LET'S FEEL THE RHYTHM TOOONIIIIGHT"

#MakeEurovisionTurkeyAgain

Sibel is a legend indeed. This vid is her living her ultimate dream. 'Superstar' sounds so good in French omg can't believe this is the first time I heard this version.. I love her outfit in this as well xheat btw afaik Sibel wanted to sing this song in more languages then Turkish however TRT didn't allow her for whatever reason. She still wanted the ESC community to understand that she is OUR superstar and showed TRT the middle finger by singing the last bit of the song in English even though she wasn't allowed to. xqueenbitch Knowing this makes her even more legendary xheart

Ewigkeit

Veteran
AY HEMEN DOĞMAYACAK, OLSUN
GECE UZUN, KARANLIK; OLSUN
GÖZLERİN KAMAŞACAK, ALDIRMA
AŞKA HAZIR MISIN?
BIRAK DURMADAN AKSIN DUYGUN
GÖZLERİNİ KAPAT, YÜREĞİN VURSUN
IŞIĞIM AYDINLATSIN
SHUSHHHH 🤫
💃 AYEEEE
WOOO 🕺