Contact us

Turkey TURKEY 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

hijirio

Veteran
lolz at Aleyna Fox (Tilkey Queen) accidentally making Dillon Francis famous and relevant for the last time in his career

she is too good for eurovision, better save her skills for Turkvision 2022 instead

Meanwhile;

E-diss said he wants to go to Eurovision if he is offered the chance, and he even has the song ready.
He previously said he wrote this one for ESC:

literally who asked? dfjşlkgşdsgjlks

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Tbh Dudak would have been such a hot ESC song.

ESC94

well i'm disappointed that turkey isn't coming back, but i can't say i'm surprised

Is anyone really surprised by this?? I mean it´s basically the same procedure every year. At first someone says there are "good" negotiations between the EBU and TRT about a comeback, then nothings happens anymore and then either the Turkish side announces that they won´t come back or the country isn´t on the list as this year. xbored

hijirio

Veteran
Screen-Shot-2020-12-12-at-02-27-03.png
OMFG I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST READ

Turkey is returning to ESC :O

42-E5-FD96-733-B-4-DDB-98-D0-D2627937-DB2-E.jpg

Sammy

Veteran
since the eu and the ebu are two distinct things, I consider this a big nothing (as usual) :mrgreen:

A-lister

Veteran
As much as I want Turkey back, it would be quite hypocritical of the EBU to allow Turkey with its current regime but ban Belarus when the differences in authoritarianism isn't all that different and I'd feel a bit uncomfortable with Erdögan using Eurovision to whitewash his crimes and just to make him and his regime look more "likeable" in the eyes of the EU and upcoming national elections...

I would much prefer seeing Turkey back when (hopefully) the opposition is back in power tbh...

Sammy

Veteran
if I understand it correctly, the tweet is from a kemalist political party. If so, it makes it even more unlikely, that this is to be taken seriously.
in any case: The EU can‘t sign treaties regarding ESC simply because it‘s none of their buisness. And the person who tweeted this obviously doesn‘t even know the difference.

DenizESC

Banned
What if we join just to to host Kazakhstan entries lmao (I am #9000IQ) like pulling a San Marino xheat
Using ESC's own game against them

I'm gonna give TRT ideas :xo: Omfgg that would be an iconic way to screw over the show without being annyeong like Belarus

DenizESC

Banned
if I understand it correctly, the tweet is from a kemalist political party. If so, it makes it even more unlikely, that this is to be taken seriously.
in any case: The EU can‘t sign treaties regarding ESC simply because it‘s none of their buisness. And the person who tweeted this obviously doesn‘t even know the difference.
hjbfdhjskfdhsdjffhsdjdfhsjfdhsjbsdfhjbfsdhjbdfshjbfsdjhbdsfhjb sis relax, breath 🧠

hijirio

Veteran
I simply thought an ESC season is incomplete without a fake rumour regarding Turkey’s ESC participation 🤣🤣🤣

happy eurovision 2022 everyone!!

see you next year in TURKEY 2023 - not participating thread

elanyvx

The song "Fly Above" was designed for Eurovision

Top Bottom