Contact us

Turkey TURKEY 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
That's me in the UK and then seeing it was all for nothing because we're giving 12 to Lithuania or Poland anyway, cos diaspora.

Same thing in Turkey with :az: :al: :ba: (even our commentator would tell viewers to vote for these 3 countries, and blank the others)
I was rooting so hard for Cyprus in 2012 and I had a very slight glimmer of hope we'd give at least a few points to them, and same thing with :il: 2010, but we 0ed both. MY MIND: BLOWN.

hijirio

Veteran
Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Somehow Turkish people have an issue with appreciating Molitva. All my Turkish friends that I force to listen to ESC hits think it's the least deserved victory in the contest, and I remember the day after Eurovision 2007 everybody in the school was discussing the results and no single soul thought Serbia actually deserved it. I guess it takes to be a fan and hear it multiple times to get used to the melody.

DenizESC

Banned
i was also a Molitva hater #cancelled

but i love it now! i remember my father predicted it would win and i almost physically assaulted him about it. But i was 9 in my defense.

was rooting for verka xamandalearsmile

hijirio

Veteran
I thought :sl: :ge: :bg: or :md: would win, and since then nothing changed and I'm still a flop fan LOL

DenizESC

Banned
YES i know it won't be 2021 BUT i can't wait for legend Aleyna to represent us in the future and serve budget like no one has before xheat

stream and leave a like guys

CPV4931

I want Turkey to come back with something similar to one of my alltime favourite entries - Sebnem Paker's 'Dinle' from 1997. Let's just take 3 minutes to stan this hypontic 90's classic.

Loving this one, thanks for posting :-)

Brandt

I want Turkey to come back with something similar to one of my alltime favourite entries - Sebnem Paker's 'Dinle' from 1997. Let's just take 3 minutes to stan this hypontic 90's classic.

Unpopular opinion but I like her entry from the year before better.

Barish

Don't mind me i'm just here to cry my eyes out that we're not in this club
It's been almost 10 years and i miss it like crazy, I and my friends made an evening out of final night and it was such fun
those were the days

MalagaToledo

Banned
Well done Tatarstan. Good vocal, music is a bit underwhelming. I will skip a lot of countries cause I get bored and I don't have eyesight. I am waiting for germany, iraq and Serbia. When will results come approximately? I'm very curious what place will Tatarstan get. Is it contender for win cause of the vocal.

Germany - interesting, those moves. :D:cool:

Iraq- what was that entry. No thank you.

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
Well done Tatarstan. Good vocal, music is a bit underwhelming. I will skip a lot of countries cause I get bored and I don't have eyesight. I am waiting for germany, iraq and Serbia. When will results come approximately? I'm very curious what place will Tatarstan get. Is it contender for win cause of the vocal.

Germany - interesting, those moves. :D:cool:

Iraq- what was that entry. No thank you.
I missed Germany but my favourite was Bashkortostan so far...

MalagaToledo

Banned
I missed Germany but my favourite was Bashkortostan so far...
Ohh, i haven't heard their entry. I've started from Tuva watching and heard about 6 entries.
This started at 14 cet? This has same amount of entries, like esc but this takes much, much longer. When will results be already. :(:rolleyes::sleep:

Lol, is there anyone working in production of this "show"? This is like a 5th time in a row that they are repeating recap of all 26 songs. Like what is going on there. o_O:censored::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom