Contact us

Turkey TURKEY 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DenizESC

Banned
YASSSSSSS ICONIC THREAD!!! AND YES WE BELIEVE!!!

I will spam it this time, I'm not going to let TRT go off easy this time. Prepare for 1000 messages on every TRT social media page hoes!!!

kisspng-emojipedia-text-messaging-flame-emoticon-burn-5acae7107b9aa8.8560579715232468645063.jpg

LOTS OF ARTISTS SPAM COMING SOON ALSO

DenizESC

Banned
In all seriousness tho in case we ever take part whether it's 2021 or when we remove Erdogan in 2023. I think the battle of titans is clear: Feride Hilal Akin vs Aleyna Tilki IMHO it will be.

there is a lot more options ofc, but these are the most ESC friendly ones coming into mind imo, I will spam underground artists ofc later.

hijirio

Veteran
I never liked Turkey's Eurovision entries apart from Everyway That I Can and Düm Tek Tek.

But here's one of the very limited number of Turkish bands I regularly listen to.

hijirio

Veteran
@DenizESC

Omg Feride is the queen I'm worshipping, how come I never heard of her before, I 've been living in a rabbit hole.

DenizESC

Banned
@EscTurkey

Feride QUEEN 100% SIS ur are welcome.

Also that personal attack to MVÖ and esp. Sibel Tüzün and Şebnem Paker queens I CANT!! I agree though that our entries would likely slay 100x harder if we had a different broadcaster instead of TrollRT

I also liked Tugba Önal for how terrible she was ❤🔥 but also Unuttuğumu Sandığım Anda was robbed af that year smh same for Zig Zag in 1989

hijirio

Veteran
@EscTurkey

Feride QUEEN 100% SIS ur are welcome.

Also that personal attack to MVÖ and esp. Sibel Tüzün and Şebnem Paker queens I CANT!! I agree though that our entries would likely slay 100x harder if we had a different broadcaster instead of TrollRT

I also liked Tugba Önal for how terrible she was ❤🔥 but also Unuttuğumu Sandığım Anda was robbed af that year smh same for Zig Zag in 1989

I actually like MVÖ and Şebnem Paker, but I'd not stan them as much. I'd also pay utmost respect to Godseren who filled up every silent part with screams to sell her song xheat xheat xheat

Sibel Tüzün, on the other hand, gurl we're not worthy in her presence xheat xheat
TRT literally tortured and prevented her from being herself. Imagine this song representing us in 2006 instead of Superstar.
lordi-nin-sibel-tuzun-u-dillemesi_700442.jpg

LastDreamer

Banned
Please, never come back.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

DenizESC

Banned
I actually like MVÖ and Şebnem Paker, but I'd not stan them as much. I'd also pay utmost respect to Godseren who filled up every silent part with screams to sell her song xheat xheat xheat

Sibel Tüzün, on the other hand, gurl we're not worthy in her presence xheat xheat
TRT literally tortured and prevented her from being herself. Imagine this song representing us in 2006 instead of Superstar.
lordi-nin-sibel-tuzun-u-dillemesi_700442.jpg

Sibel>>>>

She was giving the middle finger to TRT before it was trendy to give the middle finger to TRT, queen. Also Lordi and Sibel is the duo we never knew we needed untill they...

Sibel: "I just congratulated him on his win xamandalearsmile"

Hey hey mr SASPISCIOUSS

hijirio

Veteran

CPV4931

Turkey used to be one of my favorite Eurovision countries (absolutley loving 1997 and everything between 2004 and 2011), but will they come back 2021? I don´t think so

GRE

Top Bottom