23 5.8%

25 6.3%

13 3.3%

27 6.8%

49 12.4%

• Total voters

hijirio

Veteran
I don't care that we didn't make it to TOP 5.
He made me realllllllly proud! He had the disadvantage of performing after the ultimate winner, but he did a great job.
I have only 1 regret. So, we wouldn't win at all, then he should have sung in Turkish. :p
Anyways, the performance was really good and after Yüksek Sadakat this year was a fresh start.
Sweden won 2 years after failing to qualify, maybe the same will happen with us Turks. ^^ :D
It would be a great honour to win in the heart of Eurovision, Sweden.

DoctorX

According to the results Turkey came 4th with televote and 22nd with jury. Quite interesting results actually. I thought it could've been more jury friendly.

hijirio

Veteran
4-5 countries revealed the split results but Turkey was out in all, so I started to think that me might be in top 5 in final.
Even Italy would have awarded us some points if it hadn't been for the juries.
I'm looking forward to the split results of Israel. I wonder if they have given us some points.

Impressive

Banned
I don't care that we didn't make it to TOP 5.
He made me realllllllly proud! He had the disadvantage of performing after the ultimate winner, but he did a great job.
I have only 1 regret. So, we wouldn't win at all, then he should have sung in Turkish. :p
Anyways, the performance was really good and after Yüksek Sadakat this year was a fresh start.
Sweden won 2 years after failing to qualify, maybe the same will happen with us Turks. ^^ :D
It would be a great honour to win in the heart of Eurovision, Sweden.
Technically you did top 5 actually, reason has explained before by DoctorX and you know right.
I would want to see Turkey as winner one more time. Turkey used to have nice results, mostly 4th lol. Why not as first again? But Europe might don't like Turkey a lot because of... some reason...
Anyway, I will be wait for also Turkey's song for contest 2013.

Top Bottom