Contact us

Tuorem's party, one-off edition - WINNER page 60

tuorem

Hello there xwave

I know there are already quite a few games out there, but I wanted to do one myself, so if enough people are interested in it, then let's get this game started. :D

Eurovision years from 2009 to 2015 are concerned: 282 entries from 47 countries compete for the victory.

The game may work like this:

STAGES
1°) 282 entries divided into 28 preliminary rounds of 10 songs. The top 3 of each round will advance to the next stage.
2°) 84 entries divided into 8 intermediary rounds of 10 songs. The top 3 of each round will advance to the semi finals.
3°) 24 entries divided into 2 semi finals of 12 songs. The top 6 of each semi will advance to the grand final.
4°) 12 entries compete in the grand final. The entry with the most points wins the game.

Due to the very high number of preliminary rounds, I planned to open 2 or 3 rounds at the same time per deadline. I prefer setting short deadlines so that the game does not last ages.

VOTING
A jury of five people (including me :oops:) will rank all the songs of each round from 1 (top) to 10 (bottom). The votes will be converted into Eurovision points and then added together by myself.

Otherwise, any people willing to play this game will vote under the "party members" category (like televoting basically) by sending their top 10 for each round Eurovision-style (12pts, 10pts, 8pts, 7 to 1 pts).

Both ranks will be added together to obtain the final rank of each round (50% juries and 50% televoting).

OTHER INFO
Let me know if you need more information or if I forgot something.

Jury members:
-anselm (Austria)
-Krishoes (Italy)
-Multimaster (Poland)
-LeBomb (Australia)
-Tuorem (France)

GRAND FINAL, held in Paris, France

You have until Friday 10 July 20:00 CET to vote by sending me your top 10 via PM (cf. voting procedure). Everyone is allowed to vote.

Krishoes

Re: Tuorem's party one-off edition

I want to be in the jury :rolleyes:

tuorem

Can I be in the jury? :mrgreen:

You may :p You're from Austria, right?
I add you for now, if there are more than 4 people interested, I'll see.
Same for [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] :)

tuorem

[MENTION=14517]Multimaster[/MENTION] Ok, I add you too for now. You are from Poland?

LeBomb

I might try and have a go at being a jury member :D

tuorem

Ok, I guess that you all [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=14517]Multimaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=10002]LeBomb[/MENTION] are accepted as jury members eventually. Otherwise, it'll be difficult to reject some of you. :D Please play fair, this is just another game.

Your main task will consist in ranking the songs of each round from 1 (top) to 10 (bottom). You will send your votes to me by pm each time, please do not reveal your votes to anyone. If you fail to vote during a round, no one will vote for you instead but your absence will give more power to the other jury members.

I'm currently dividing the countries into rounds, I keep you posted.

tuorem

Now that the jury is determined, anyone willing to play this game will just have to send its top 10 to me for each round by pm.

EscGeek

Veteran

i wanna be in the jury too (like everyone else):rolleyes:

ok,nevermind...i'll still play the game:D

Schlagerman1

Oh this sounds interesting, I might vote if I get time to do so! :D But now for the jury, you guys will be in heavy fire if you are not agree with the public vote... NONO

ElRuso

[MENTION=9195]tuorem[/MENTION]. It is interesting indeed. Maybe you would try a system with 25% jury and 75% televoting? It will be cool, cause we would actually see how the system with less jury power would work in actual ESC.

Brandt

I want to be part of it indeed. I can't be the part of jury but I can still send my votes, right?

tuorem

I want to be part of it indeed. I can't be the part of jury but I can still send my votes, right?

Yes, definitely ;) It will be taken into account as "televoting".

Sorry if it takes time to start, I'm making sure there is no error in the draws.

Top Bottom