Contact us

Trojan Horse in the Forum?

wyq614

Beijing, China (Hometown: Qingdao, China)
My computer has problem now, it pops up advertisement webpages automatically and sometimes it pops up three or four simultaneously. Every time I have to shut down all of the pop-ups to continue navigating. However recent days I noticed that if I turn on the computer without logging onto this forum, there will be no pop-ups. But when I browse this form the pop-ups will function in a few minutes. I guess if there is some posibility that this forum contains trojan horse somehow?

dragvision

Banned
no aboslute this forum dont have virus, one forum with many many virus is the forum of Missosologist (it's a filipino forum talk about beauty pageant.)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
We do constant system checks and we did not discover any viruses or trojan horses. I'll contact the host so they can run a check behind the scenes and if it comes back with anything questionable we will let you know.

If anyone else is experiencing a similar issue please let us know by responding in this thread. If it's only pertaining to one user then we can communicate it accordingly and ask for suggestions.

Milos-BC

No problems at all here. I also use Firefox.

Does that Spanish ad pops up each time (particularly) or do you get random ads each and every time?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

ParadiseES

^
I've always had the ads you mentioned here. But no virus, ever.

Top Bottom