Contact us

Tohoku

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
wtk1.png

::toho

The Tōhoku region is situated in the northern part of Honshu, the largest island of Japan and is composed of six prefectures : Akita, Aomori, Fukushima, Iwate, Miyagi, and Yamagata.

Tōhoku retains a reputation as a remote, scenic region with a harsh climate. It was considered the granary of Japan because it supplied Sendai and the Tokyo-Yokohama market with rice and other farming commodities. In the 20th century, tourism became a major industry.

th

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Soooooo we kick off with a Jrock anime opening track that is doomed to flop in the semi but I have my win now so I don't care xoxo

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
zbsz.png

How good it is to be right xheat

Next edition I'm going to send a song I had on my shortlist from the start... and the only other one I had for ::tohu lol
I won't lie, it is the most difficult region to find songs to send from. Some of them are nice and all, but I don't like them enough to put them on my WV list. Well, I won't have much of a choice in the end if I want to complete this run.

Thankfully next entry is hot (and very polarizing) xheat

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Not me being late to the party

WV 152
TOPHAMHAT-KYO - Princess♂

Princess was one of the very first songs I shortlisted for this tour, all thanks to an Ana playlist during a plug night. Campy and very fast-paced, I could only stan

2yb9.png

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WV 153
Saya Asakura - Agrimony

Uto has been trying to bribe into sending her Mackarel song for a few weeks now but I was having none of it. Agrimony though, while not being competitive or particularly spectacular, was peaceful and enough for me to like it.

37sb.png

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
45pa.png

And that's the wrap of the ::toho run ! Kinda glad to have finished with this one because finding entries that I like enough and find interesting enough to send was quite a hassle. But at least I made the final once so it's still better than Kyushu and Kansai xheat
See you next up north xheart

Top Bottom