Contact us

Time to say goodbye (soon)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Hey to everyone! :D

I wanted to announce something. Due to personal/professional life getting more and more busy, I decided to step down from the forum and everything and I am gonna withdraw from everything including NSC.

This is the hardest forum decision I ever made because I love this forum and I wanna contribute here as much as possible, but unfortunately lately I've been feeling that I have less and less time. :( :( I think that this forum deserves someone who has enough time to properly work on everything because unfortunately that is not me.

I joined to the forum in early 2008, joined to staff team in 2012. I am really thankful for everything and everyone here and there are some memories I will never forget. I would like to thank [MENTION=4364]Matt[/MENTION] for giving me the chance to join Staff Team 7 years ago and to all Super Mods [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=12192]Verjamem[/MENTION] [MENTION=13476]Gabe[/MENTION] who I became friends with! xcheer I also wanted to give a shout out to some of my other forum friends and people that are very dear to me (that are still active here on the forum): [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION] [MENTION=6816]doctormalisimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4376]renzo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4488]pras[/MENTION] [MENTION=4425]sigi[/MENTION] [MENTION=5042]strajker[/MENTION] [MENTION=4371]Sean[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=12894]ClassifiedCat[/MENTION] [MENTION=4432]Morty[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] [MENTION=4369]berlyda[/MENTION] [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] [MENTION=4370]Liam[/MENTION] [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION] [MENTION=6221]Mozz[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=5585]r3gg13[/MENTION] [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=5523]Steffan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=5194]MyHeartIsYours[/MENTION] [MENTION=10203]dezbee2008[/MENTION] [MENTION=6296]CPV4931[/MENTION] [MENTION=15663]migueluis[/MENTION] [MENTION=4918]Mykola[/MENTION] [MENTION=4381]VedatiNet[/MENTION] [MENTION=13133]aardvark[/MENTION] [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION]. xrunhug Sorry if I forgot someone, but you know, a lot of people are very dear to me :D but a lot of those I didn't mention now are not on this forum anymore. :(

Anyway, I am not leaving right away. My current plan is to step down in late July, but we will see if I will manage to get everything prepared here on the forum. This can happen in July, but it can also happen in e.g. September - October. You will be informed in time about changes in staff team and in which capacity I will stay on the forum, but for now it is a sure thing that I will step down from administrating and forum contests. I am also not closing any doors on returning in the future, but we will see about that.

Lots of love,
Jukica xrunhug

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
You will be dearly missed. xcry

Promise to come back from time to time. xheart

Lenalite

OMG, neigh.. I'll miss you so much. </3 I hope you'll reconsider - but I don't want to force you to stay and I understand your reasoning very well.

Really saddened to see you go tho, omg like, I'm speechless. I will always remember and cherish the discussions we've had and the songs you've given us in NSC and your memory will always live on! You've done SO MUCH for this forum. It won't be the same without you.

PS: Pls send a final NSC entry tho!

Love you Juki-hun
xxxx

r3gg13

Oh man! This is such a sad news xcry but I completely understand this. I hope that life is treating you really nicely xcheer

You are one of my closest friends here, and you've definitely made a massive impact in the forum and a lot of the forum members xrunhug

Wishing you all of the best xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
You'll be missed, ofc. :( But I perfectly understand your reasons and I wish you the best of the best. I just hope as someone mentioned above, that you come back one day or at least from time to time. xheart ;)

Milos-BC

This is really a huge loss for the whole community :( We were all building this place and we all gave a contribution to make everything look the way it looks today (both people in the administration and every member of the forum as well), but nothing would be the same without your contribution :(

In these 10+ years, you've been much more than just a forum colleague, and undoubtedly, this will leave a huge hole that will never heal. But unfortunately, real life often gets in the way, and I felt that on my own skin as well.

I hope that this will be just be a temporary abscence and that you will return at some point in the future. You've left a huge mark in the history of this forum (and website) and your legacy will certainly stay here forever.

CPV4931

Feeling very honoured to be marked here... you are a great part of our community, thank you for all your work, I wish you only the best for the future :-)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I am sorry to hear you are soon leaving, Jukica but I fully understand that life can become too busy and priorities need to change. Thank you for your major contribution to this beloved forum and website, your enthusiasm, integrity, hard work and constant efforts for this community as an Admin / member of staff and as a colleague and friend.

On behalf of the FSC Mod team, current and earlier ones, and our contest community thank you for all your assistance and help. As others have said, you will be sorely missed. And I too hope you will return to us one day, to this wonderful, vibrant and special website and community xlove

DaFlo

Banned
All the best to you xheart We gon miss ya, you did an amazing job over the years x12s

CypriotGirl

Veteran
This is so unfortunate to hear. You are one of my best friends here! You will be missed for sure! xcry1

I just hope that you are leaving for good reason (getting busy in real life isn't always bad, there are good reasons to do so)! And I hope that, like me, you come back one day. ;)

dezbee2008

I haven't posted here in a long while, but I know how much you've meant to this forum, and it will not the same without you. I hope everything works out for you, and don't worry, the forum will still be here if and when you return

sigi

Juki (my "how are you?" friend)😊😘😐😐😐 You will be missed! I wish you all the best🤗🤗

strajker

Despite me no longer really being around, due to mostly similar reasons as what you have listed, this kind of makes me sad, but I hope everything in your life goes well.

I do hope that you do stay around at least in the way of posting from time to time or something similar.

Top Bottom