Contact us

This years San Marino 2021

Chalphon

Last year San Marino ranked around top five on this very site in the ranking game but ended up around 20th place in the contest. Which song, if any, risks doing a similar journey this year?

midnightsun

Veteran
Can’t see any of them flopping that hard (I predicted SM last year though)… Spain will do worse than expected

Chalphon

I was schocked when I read the title :eek::eek: These younger people.

I think Portugal will not get a high position as some are expecting.
Thnx for calling me young, I have been following this contest since the mid-eighties ;)

Was this site even around when Kate Ryan competed?

Lance Esgard

I won't be surprising, although disappointed, if the UK does worse than expected.

Of the others? I think Serbia and Portugal are the ones at risk of the public just not finding it as accessible/appealing as expected.

Zeus

Spain, Austria, Albania and Czech Republic will flop with the juries. At least one of them - but maybe two - will dissapoint with televoting as well.

Poland, Greece or Netherlands will do a Bulgaria/Portugal 2021. Great general score and massive juryscore in the semi. But just a decent (not massive) juryscore and a rather low televotescore in the final: will lead up to a finish outside the top-10 (11th or 12th).

Fluke

Australia and Serbie may not do as good in the actual result as many seem to assume. Also don't rule out an UK flop... again.

Anthony Tesla

Serbia could be the Conan Osiris of this year: the fans are hardcore fans, ride or die for it, but most mainstream audiences and jury could just find it too weird.

heke1988

Austria or/and Czech Republic.

Zeus

Serbia could be the Conan Osiris of this year: the fans are hardcore fans, ride or die for it, but most mainstream audiences and jury could just find it too weird.
And at the same time, it can also be the Go_A of this year.

At least the song (performance) will draw the viewers attention. If 70% thinks it's just weird and they don't get it, but 30% absolutely love it and will be voting like mad for it..

In my eyes, Serbia screams a big televote score, like top 5 or even top 3 in the end.

ESC94

And at the same time, it can also be the Go_A of this year.

At least the song (performance) will draw the viewers attention. If 70% thinks it's just weird and they don't get it, but 30% absolutely love it and will be voting like mad for it..

In my eyes, Serbia screams a big televote score, like top 5 or even top 3 in the end.

For me it screams more like their entry in 2021. That means top scores from the former :yu: and from the diaspora in :at: and :ch: but elsewhere only small crumbs of points at most.

Skrzeczk

I'm affraid that it might be Poland this year (tho most of the top10 in odds has some potential to do much worse than expected). But at least we already made a progress, stopping this NQ streak :D. We'll see on saturday.

Top Bottom