• Total voters

Winner: JOE McELDERRY (61.3% Out of 2)
joseph-mcelderry.jpg

Runner-Up: OLLY MURS (38.7% Out of 2)
olly-murs.jpg

Third: STACEY SOLOMON (20.1% Out of 3)
Stacey-stacey-solomon-8979437-300-400.jpg

BOO! JOE WON! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Anyway, wish Joe good luck with his first and last hit. :)

Praying we see more of Olly in future! :D :D

Bojan

what did I said :p
what I'm glad the most is that Cheryl's act won two years in a row :D lol

I guess we'll see this time next year who's been the most succesful. :) Some how, I think it'll be Olly Murs. :D

According to the BBC, Simon Cowell was to make a Political X Factor where viewers vote for and against policies such as Capital Punishment and the Afghanistan War. Sounds quite good! :D

Apparantly Olly's goin to release The Climb too :D :D once Joe's version fall's from grace! :lol:

I love the song! :D

He's signed with Simon's label for reportedly £1m too. :D The same as Joe! :lol:

It was in the Daily Mirror today too.

I don't know why he can't just accept he's gay. No-one cares if he is. :) If he isn't gay then he's an extremely camp strait guy! :lol:

panakos

Banned
You apparently did not open the link. :lol: The funny thing is that he thinks Jordan (your idol :D) wants to fuck him :lol: :lol:

and yeah he must be gay.. he said he does not fancy Cheryl Cole :eek:

I have now :D but I knew it anyway bout Jordan but somehow I think it's the other way round and she wouldn't have him! :lol:

Apparantly, he's trailing in the charts 10% behind Rage. :D :twisted:

+ Jedward are goin on Celebrity Big Brother for £300000 :?

panakos

Banned
come on....
why are you so mean? you talk as if he's some nasty criminal or something

He won the game fairly... he was humble, modest... did not attract attention via crazy performances, cocky behaviour etc

Because I feel people just voted for him coz he's 'cute' and 'innocent'.

I admit he's a good singer. But that's it. Olly was a good singer, good dancer :D , good entertainer, good performer and much more likable. And it's not that I'm just Olly obsessed - I would have accepted Stacey, Danyl or Lloyd winning but not Joe. In the final every single song he sang was a ballad whereas Olly and Stacey did a mix.

T() Yes I did after his last performance on Semi-Final was amazing! :) But then I realized that Olly was sooo much better. :)

Your right unfortunately :cry: :x Everyone I like seems to nearly make it and fall at the final hurdle. :x Kim - 2nd, Lloyd - 5th, Rodrigo - 5th, Olly - 2nd. Katie walked but I think she prob. would have come 2nd too! :lol:

I wish I'd kept Joe now!

Top Bottom