1 7.1%
  • Texas - Grant Knoche

2 14.3%
  • Washington - Allen Stone

4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluke

Not much to say here, now that we know the finalists, who do you think should, and will be the winner of it all?

esc87fan

I think Washington will win the jury vote, and likely Oklahoma or Colorado will win the televote. It's most likely the winner will not be agreed on by both sides

FilipFromSweden

I think Alexa will win because she is more or less the only fan favorite who is also a jury favorite. She ranked 5th in the semi with 4/5 jury winners so that is a good sign. If not Alexa I believe Jordan Smith or Allen Stone will take it home.

FilipFromSweden

May the best lip-synch win
Seriously ... go watch Texas' semi-final performance, that guy sang for maybe 5 % of the song.

Props to Allen Stone, Ni/Co, Michael Bolton, Tyler Braden and Allen Stone who really do an amazing job vocally.

Deleted member 12761

I'm rooting for Ni/Co and Alexa. I have voted Ni/Co because I like their performance more.

Ezio

Veteran
Alabama :love:

EscGeek

Veteran
My top 56 is almost done, but meanwhile here's my top 10 of the finalists only:
xcookie

1-Oklahoma"Wonderland"
2-Texas"Mr. Independent"
3-Washington"A Bit of Both"
4-Alabama"The Difference"
5-Connecticut"Beautiful World"
6-Colorado"Feel The Love"
7-Tennessee"Seventeen"
8-North Dakota "Can't Make You Love Me"
9-Kentucky"Sparrow"
10-American Samoa"Full Circle"

shameless

I just realized what I don't like about this concept and its that the audience getting told by the jury what to like which was overall a pretty vanilla-white-masculine-selection so far that also makes the jury vote like an entirely different competition to the actual result because people are bound to vote differently. I don't see how this can produce a satisfying winner for both sides because the discrepancy will be too high.

eurovizian

I hate all the songs and the concept. Nothing but generic pop/country radio garbage, but that's Corpotate America for you.

FilipFromSweden

I just realized what I don't like about this concept and its that the audience getting told by the jury what to like which was overall a pretty vanilla-white-masculine-selection so far that also makes the jury vote like an entirely different competition to the actual result because people are bound to vote differently. I don't see how this can produce a satisfying winner for both sides because the discrepancy will be too high.
Meh you're reaching. Only a single jury winner was voted to the finals by the public. This after some jury guy talked about how much he looooved Ada LeAnn while her heat was still going on. Ryker Lynch was voted dead last by the juries in his semi and yet the televoters had his back

Deleted member 12761

I wonder if they're going to invite the winner to the GF as an interval act. They could at least do a video interview like last year with Helena. It would be cool if the winner could experience Eurovision.

shameless

Meh you're reaching. Only a single jury winner was voted to the finals by the public. This after some jury guy talked about how much he looooved Ada LeAnn while her heat was still going on. Ryker Lynch was voted dead last by the juries in his semi and yet the televoters had his back
You misunderstood my point. I was saying that the way jury results are announced live it makes it much more difficult for them to win the tellyvote in the final making it quite pointless imho.

Top Bottom