The venue/stage!

Farahim

7207997300_b5af0f11fb_b.jpg

7207998730_d0b2fce42d_b.jpg

Farahim

timthumb.php
lopez_banner_300.jpg

Official opening of Women’s World Cup with Jennifer Lopez

22 September 2012, the American pop diva Jennifer Lopez will perform during the official opening of the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in Baku City. Jennifer Lopez, one of the most renowned and successful female singers of our times, will also give a solo concert the following day at Baku Crystal Hall. With staging and costumes done by major international suppliers, it is a “must visit” event for everyone who has music at their hearts.

Omnikomo Music Group

timthumb.php
rihanna_banner_300.jpg

Rihanna live in Baku

6 October 2012, the multiple Grammy Awards winning R&B queen Rihanna will light the hearts of her numerous fans at Baku Crystal Hall. Known for her rare vocal range and unique musical style that blends R&B with Caribbean music, Rihanna is regarded as a major sensation to emerge on the international music scene in the recent years.

Omnikomo Music Group

timthumb.php
shakira_banner_300.jpg

International megastar Shakira live in Baku

13 October 2012, the official closing of the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup will be celebrated by a performance of the acclaimed and multi award-winning singer Shakira. On 14 October the performance will be followed by the singer’s solo concert at Baku Crystal Hall. Every aspect of the show from the staging to the costumes will be organized by major international suppliers promising an unforgettable audio and visual pleasure. It is definitely an event not to be missed!

Omnikomo Music Group

DannyDS

I wanna go there :D :D Just to say to my friends: "I've been to Baku and kissed the floor in the Crystal Hall! Suck on that bitches!" :D :D

Top Bottom