Contact us

The venue/stage!

dizzydjc

I think possibly the best venue/stage ever! I'm preferring it to last years aswell.

Galandar

- Greenrom in front? That i must say is just stupid. The auddience is going to sit to left and right? .. the tickets must be selling really bad.
The desicion on green room being in the middle of the arena came many months ago even before the tickets went on sale. Local tickets for the final were sold out on the same day, on the other hand international ones had some problems with that. Nevertheless, that has nothing to do with this green room.

FilipFromSweden

The desicion on green room being in the middle of the arena came many months ago even before the tickets went on sale. Local tickets for the final were sold out on the same day, on the other hand international ones had some problems with that. Nevertheless, that has nothing to do with this green room.
So i guess it will be a sea of Azerbaijanic flags?

Anonymous

Hmm, i have some thoughts about the stage:

- Greenrom in front? That i must say is just stupid. The auddience is going to sit to left and right? .. the tickets must be selling really bad.

All tickets have been sold out already both for international visitors and for Azeri nationals for all 3 shows - the final and 1st and 2nd semi-finals. You can check it on eurovision.tv

evilperson

The stage looks a bit odd, I guess I'll have to see it in action before I make any judgements but I'm glad they are doing something completely different and new.

Galandar

So i guess it will be a sea of Azerbaijanic flags?
Yes, and I am proud with that fact the same way I am pleased to see thousands of foreigners watching the show in the Crystal Hall ;) I am sure both locals and foreigners will have a great time there :cool:

Farahim

AP1205_Baku_5_of_55.jpg

AP1205_Baku_8_of_55.jpg

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
LOVE the stage! FINALLY a stage that doesn't have that single ginormous screen and pretty much nothing else (like it's been for the past few years - boring!). Love the broken up screens. It adds a whole new dimension to it. It harkens back a bit to all the years in the past when each year the stage was completely different from the one prior. When you can look back and instantly recognize the year just by the stage alone. I'm definitely getting Millstreet 1993 vibes! Can't wait to see it in full action in the semifinals!

Well done Azerbaijan! :D

daniels1000

Are those 2 pictures real :?:
WOW, this is amazing.
This will be best stage so far , I think. xcheer

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

dezbee2008

I love the staging. Well done Azerbaijan. I guess their whole construction thing paid off

CPV4931

I also love this stage with its effects :-)

dizzydjc

I can smell the smell of fresh paint from here in that video! Looks good though, Azerbaijan should be proud! Just wishing I was there now :(

Synergise

Perhaps not the best place to post this, but I'm not sure where is most appropriate.
On the official Eurovision website, there's a picture of a screen within the stadium, showing the information bar that pops up before and during performances. It has a great design :D

It won't allow me to post the picture in this thread, or a direct link, so you'll have to find it yourselves (it's pretty easy to find though).

SiXo

Perhaps not the best place to post this, but I'm not sure where is most appropriate.
On the official Eurovision website, there's a picture of a screen within the stadium, showing the information bar that pops up before and during performances. It has a great design :D

It won't allow me to post the picture in this thread, or a direct link, so you'll have to find it yourselves (it's pretty easy to find though).

Where do I go?

Sean

Admin
Staff member

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/multimedia/photos?gal=55733

4th pic down on the left-hand side

Top Bottom