Contact us

The Three Way Battle: Italy v Portugal v Bulgaria

Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
I just don't want Bulgaria to win, he has said in an interview he would smash the trophy in Moscow if he did. An utterly disrespectful child who still needs time to grow

Smash the trophy? What does he even mean by that? xshrug

A-lister

Veteran

Hmm ok, kinda juvenile, not sure what he would achieve with this joke, he thinks it would make him cool or what? But then again, Marija Serifovic' 12 year old sister (who happens to be a 17 year old boy) is well... just 17 so can't expect too much.

So he is actually studying in Russia then? He really milks the connection, will see if this will have any effect with the televoting if the Russian diaspora will support or if alot of them will pass this year due to Russia's absence.

Laepo1

Hmm ok, kinda juvenile, not sure what he would achieve with this joke, he thinks it would make him cool or what? But then again, Marija Serifovic' 12 year old sister (who happens to be a 17 year old boy) is well... just 17 so can't expect too much.

So he is actually studying in Russia then? He really milks the connection, will see if this will have any effect with the televoting if the Russian diaspora will support or if alot of them will pass this year due to Russia's absence.

he was actually born in russia, he just moved to bulgaria to participate on a talent show.

i didnt get that Marja Serifovic joke :confused:

kayak

I will be happy, if Bulgaria or Italy wins. Italy has a catchy song, and Bulgaria has good singer. I don't understand portugese song and this guy is so strange

A-lister

Veteran
he was actually born in russia, he just moved to bulgaria to participate on a talent show.

i didnt get that Marja Serifovic joke :confused:

Wasn't the talent show Russian The Voice - Kids' version? Or maybe it was another one...

Yeah, seems the guy is much closer tied to Russia than I first thought, his father is Bulgarian though, mother Kazakh... but he is a Russian citizen right?

He looks a bit like a skinnier younger version of her, like a butch lesbian in the making... while Irish singer sounded like 12, this guy looks like 12... kinda funny :)

Laepo1

Wasn't the talent show Russian The Voice - Kids' version? Or maybe it was another one...

Yeah, seems the guy is much closer tied to Russia than I first thought, his father is Bulgarian though, mother Kazakh... but he is a Russian citizen right?

He looks a bit like a skinnier younger version of her, like a butch lesbian in the making... while Irish singer sounded like 12, this guy looks like 12... kinda funny :)

according to wikipedia, after The Voice in Russia, he got 2nd place in X Factor in Bulgaria.

aaaah ok :lol:

Jasi

Personally I've never been so happy with the favourites. I love all three songs so much xlove
Also Belgium and Romania are in my personal top 5 so.... lucky me :D
For 6 years my favourites haven't won. This year It will most probably happen xlove (actually I have 6 favourites haha, I love them all equally)

I don't really see Bulgaria as a winner. I see it as 3rd or 4rd.
I think it will be a very tight race between Portugal and Italy...

Synergise

I would LOVE it if Portugal wins. I'd be happy with an Italian win. I'd be pretty disappointed in a Bulgarian win - Kristian is very talented, but the song and performance are both quite sterile for me. He probably ranks somewhere in the middle of the finalists for me.

Realest

:bg: should have won

Preuss

I prefer Bulgaria and Italy over Portugal, but have no issues that Salvador won really... except from his little speech after he won
would've been a worthy winner Kristian

Top Bottom