Contact us

The Three Way Battle: Italy v Portugal v Bulgaria

Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Schlagerman1

Can you imagine in 2010 what people would think if you said that the 2017 contest would be contested between Portugal, Italy and Bulgaria?

I would totally say "Go home, You're drunk!" :lol:

My vote is for Portugal, love it too much! :D

tuorem

-I'd like :it: to win because I love pizza Francesco would be an iconic winner, the song is clever and catchy. People would remember him like Lordi, Rybak or Loreen.

-I'd like :pt: to win because a first victory for a nation that has participated for so long would be awesome. Jazz + Portuguese + Genuineness = great combo. And Salvador is charming as heck.

-I'd like :bg: to win because they've got a high-quality ballad and a ridiculously cute and competent singer. Compared with the others, the only flaw for me is that it's sung in English (we don't have potential winning entries in native languages every year).

Whom I want to see win: I don't know. I'd say the one who will have given the best performance on Saturday. I appreciate deserving winners.
Whom I think will win: I guess Bulgaria might be the one as a compromise, will juries support Italy? Will people support Portugal? All of them have great starting positions, so right now that's a big question mark.

Alaska49

this is neither here or there but i'm starting to believe salvador is actually a televote sort of entry and the juries are the ones that might or might not mark this down, which is the opposite of what happened at festival da canção (not that i even understand why in the world people liked viva la diva Of All Things that much but still). just a gut feeling.

94ayd

1. :pt:
2. :bg:
3. something that's not :it: :lol:

Chorizo

Actually :be:

Since that's not an option here, I support Italy.

I'd say all of them have a shot at winning.

JonnyWest

this is neither here or there but i'm starting to believe salvador is actually a televote sort of entry and the juries are the ones that might or might not mark this down, which is the opposite of what happened at festival da canção (not that i even understand why in the world people liked viva la diva Of All Things that much but still). just a gut feeling.

The phone lines were open for one week (Suzy 2014 style); Viva la Diva was a group of 3 people, the other acts were solo; the composer is member of one of the most popular bands in the country; one of the singers is brazilian, which also had an impact since there are many brazilians living in the country; there was 0 hype for their song, the difference of views on youtube to Salvador were abysmal, literally after the semi-final everyone was already talking about Salvador. That's it I guess :)

LakZaNokte

I won't even vote cause I can't decide.

Seriously xshrug

All things considered, I will be happy with ether winning, each for it's reasons.
All great songs.
It would be first win for Portugal or Bulgaria and that would be really great, especially considering they aren't in block scheme.
Italy has a great song that actually could do well in radio etc. They haven't won in 27 years. And also don't have a block backing them up.

This could be most interesting final in ages xbow

Sabrewulf238

I'll be voting for Portugal on Saturday.

Italy and Bulgaria seem ok but I'd be a lot happier with a Portugal win. (I'd prefer Italy to Bulgaria though)

Jacketh

I won't even vote cause I can't decide.

Seriously xshrug

All things considered, I will be happy with ether winning, each for it's reasons.
All great songs.
It would be first win for Portugal or Bulgaria and that would be really great, especially considering they aren't in block scheme.
Italy has a great song that actually could do well in radio etc. They haven't won in 27 years. And also don't have a block backing them up.

This could be most interesting final in ages xbow

Yeah, I completely agree. It's nice not to have the usual contenders (Russia and Sweden) as big favourites.

popavapeur

I want :be: to win (obviously but i'm not really confident) my favorite of these 3 is :bg: but I'll be happy if :pt: take the trophy

Jacques coming for the win (snapping in the back the favourites :D)

Ezio

Veteran
Portugal is the sincere, emotional and speaks to the heart - my number 1
Italy is sincere as well, original, clever and entertaining - a deserving winner
Bulgaria is well-produced, slick, dystopian, monochrome and tries hard to impress - I hope it doesnt win, but Bulgaria would be generally a nice winner though

Top Bottom