Contact us

The Philippines

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV101 :: IVOS NF now up

Just to let you know that I've extended the deadline to 15 CET (3 hours before submission deadline) so you can still vote.

One more mention-spamming: [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=13185]Edward[/MENTION] [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] [MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION] [MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] etc...

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV101 :: IV of Spades (ft. Unique? Let's see) - ???

Finally time is up, and we have a winner! xcheer Thanks to the last two votes from James and Connor, the final scores are as follows:

And the top pointer confidentially wins by a fairly distant margin, with the rest closely huddle to each other trying to reach for the top only to freeze in the end. So good luck to the boys, with or without Unique! xcheer

Thank you all who voted in this NF! xlove xhug

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV101 :: IV of Spades (sans Unique) - In My Prison

:ph: WV101 :west:
IV of Spades
In My Prison

Lyrics

NF Results
GhAsLyP.png

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV101 :: IV of Spades (sans Unique) - In My Prison

For the new century of WorldVision and my 33rd edition in this prestigious contest, I hereby present to you our lucky card of Vegas: IV of Spades (sans Unique)!

Let me explain to you why the four songs matter to me.
"Ilaw Sa Daan" represents the groovy laid-back mood in the city at night (this is where it all began for the four boys);
"In My Prison" represents the mystifying mood coloured with pieces of history;
"Where Have You Been, My Disco?" represents the 70s aesthetical groove reminiscent of Bee Gees and Earth, Wind & Fire; and
"Bata, Dahan-Dahan!" represents our transition from childhood to adulthood and back again, in an eclectic yet convincing way.

Hope you like our chosen entry! xcheer

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV102 :: ???

One word: C U R S E D.
The NSC and WV crowd are not ready for the sheer awesomeness of the three uniquely eclectic boys. We would like to apologise on our behalf for our disappointment not to make it through, we feel the same way when a Survivor favourite we've been rooting for is voted out. :( Thanks to the votes and support in the semi xlove xhug

And now for next edition, I don't know who else to send right now. I'm considering a Lea Salonga comeback in a duet or a random novelty song in time for the holidays or a one-edition break when real-life holiday things take over my time (depends on WV102 schedule). Anyway, I'm ready for them, who knows...

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV102 :: Battle of the Old vs. New Icons NF now up

WV102 NF: Battle of the Old vs. New Icons (featuring Asin, Lea Salonga & KRNA)

Heyho and welcome again to our newest NF! Following the three eclectic boys' failure and the enthusiasm of the next edition taking place in not-Kai-headed Pacific States, we have decided to push the break aside despite the hectic holiday schedule looming ahead toward the final :) Without further ado, we are resurrecting two of the icons from my first reign and a rising icon, and here they are:

Asin - Masdan Mo Ang Kapaligiran

KRNA - Wide Eyes

Lea Salonga & Will Chase - Sun and Moon

Voting

Use the three numbers from 8-7-6-5-4-3-5-2-1 to rank the songs, decimals and repeats are allowed!
Deadline will be around 6 hours before the submission cuts off. Have fun! xcheer

Who's voted?

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV102 :: Battle of the Old vs. New Icons NF now up

Before we can bury them into the sands of time, let's not forget to thank those who voted IV of Spades in the semi. They now indeed join my overgrowing ranks of the most-flopped Eulaliyan icons of all time, which may not made it but never forgotten in our hearts xlove

:12: :at:
:10: ::yohu :au:
:8: :jp:
:7: :lb:
:6: :wale: :se:
:5: xpokerface
:4: :nl: :pl:
:3: xpokerface
:2: xpokerface
:1: ::onta :paci: :is:

Invitations to the NF are sent as always!

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] [MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=16177]Himan[/MENTION] [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] etc...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

::mida just voted. A charming trio of songs.

Nicholas123

:gr: voted in this really good NF! :D

Eulaliya

Forgot to update this due to so many things going on irl (including a most recent cold), but as WV submission deadline draws to a close, our NF is now officially closed too!
Btw, here are our final scores:

My sincere thanks to ::yohu :sobr: ::mida :lb: :gr: ::brit :au: for all the votes and support! xlove xhug

MARCOMEN

I think I know the results. :D

Good winner, it's my 2nd favourite. My favourite came last.

Eulaliya

I think I know the results. :D

Good winner, it's my 2nd favourite. My favourite came last.

We'll just have to wait and see! ;)

Eulaliya

Meanwhile, while we are on a countdown to the second semi LL, I'll let you ask a quick question: what do you want to see more of my homeland in WV?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Hmmm just carry on with what you're doing now. I think you're great at picking out interesting singers and songs. My absolute faves are either The Camerawalls (anything with Clementine rather I should say) or Asin. Those are the Filipino crème de la crème for me. I'm going on a break next edition though for possibly a while so my opinion shouldn't mean much. Keep doing your thing, Eulaliyaxheart

I'm pretty confident as well i'll get one of my top 2 from your NF this edition;):lol: I guess i'll find out tomorrow.

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV102 :: KRNA - Wide Eyes

:ph: WV102 :paci:
KRNA
Wide Eyes

Check out the lyrics video!

Finally, something Rainy-ish (with a touch of DanFlo) xheat And finally we have ventured into my vast island home of Mindanao - just north of it - with Cagayan de Oro-based newcomer band KRNA - over six hours' drive or longer on bus (or under an hour plane ride) from my home city. I know I might flop with them for sure, but I fell in love with a whimsical track I just couldn't wait to share my new discovery with y'all :D

NF Results
H5tETu6.png

xcheer

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV103 :: Lea Salonga - ???

Me every NQ

So sorry to hear that, but KRNA have got what they deserved. :(

It's inevitable - we have now become the new :mk: (in ESC terms) of WV due to the growing number of NQs over Qualified entries, but we haven't given up just yet - now is the urgent time for the return of Quen Lea next edition!

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV103 :: Lea Salonga - ???

Where can i sign a petition for an Asin return? :mrgreen:

Probably next edition's qualification results when Lea will flop or make through (depends on the outcome) :)

Nicholas123

Ok, great news! They are among my all time fave WV discoveries! xheart

Top Bottom