Contact us

the paula abdul thread

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
hello all escunited fans. did you ever listen to a song called straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever? (oh oh oh) well neither did I. until one fateful day. that was the day my life changed forever. that was the day that i realised that paula abdul is the most iconic and amazing songer of all time. straight up (...) is a very hot tune. i would advise you all to listen as very soon as you can. it is a super hot rnb death metal summer hit that lasts 25 minutes long and has a super hot garage breakdown (for you rainywoods) and japanese elements for kanto and kyushu and also you zobocamel. i hope you all enjoy this very hit:

stay very tuned for the second part of paula abdul.com forward slash the conwel icon # very hot xheat

you are all just brilliant

part two coming soon because you all want it so much

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
did any of you ever send a mean message to me? or did you outsass me? or come higher than me in WV?

This ones for you! sassy anthem. dont think about crossing me again, you COLD HEARTED SNAKES!!!!

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Hi Connor. I'm terribly concerned that tomorrow's hangover is going to be very difficult. Please let me know you're ok tomorrow morning.

Hugs,
Mme. Clavine, Esq.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Dear Connor,

I think you're down down low. And you might feel that there's no place to go. But if you are, indeed, down down low, then you know that we are here for you.

Much love,

DUKE Lupus of London, Earl of the Undersea Marches. OBE MEng

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
thnx to all the girls who supported me in WV when I won way back when xlove in january xlove

am forever your girl

ps WHERE R U ALL

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

the promise of a new day where i reach the WV FINAL!!!!

I hope all u gurls feel this hit. Obviously five harmonies is too much for your pallet so here is the quen herself singing about hope and peace and change. That's my girl. quen p. I hope someday she will win WV. or FSC or WLSC or NSC. but WV is the quen of forum contests. So Paula will quen WV. hope y'all are ready [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=13902]Ellen[/MENTION] [MENTION=15068]mariagold[/MENTION] [MENTION=13474]Mlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=10726]FilipFromSweden[/MENTION]

U GUYS are bichs

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
what is a bichs? Google dont transate it

It is an affectionate word to call a friend who is wonderful and iconic.

I would like to thank theCONWEL for calling me a bichs, and also thank you theCONWEL for sharing this special and charming song, "The Promise Of A New Day" by legendary singer, Paula Abdul. I hope one day that Paula wins the Miss WorldVision song contest we hold on our forum.

Top Bottom