Contact us

The Overrated and Underrated of 2018

vikis

The Song itself should have been Top5, together with Staging Top3.

giphy.gif

Preuss

I think Sweden deserved a better outcome with the televoters last year so I'll add him in the "underrated" category, although I see quite many people here thinks otherwise :p
May I ask if your opinions are solely on the jury score he got, or televote as well? xthink

Edit: or just the placing he got overall?

aef

Overrated: :il: :de: :se: :al: :nl:
Underrated: :pt: :ch: :me:

Realest

Can someone from the swedophobes here bring some facts why :se: was apparently overrated? Nohate of course, Im just curious.

Realest

I meant the reasons, not the entries

Preuss

Like you said; it’s an opinion thread - their opinions about Sweden differs from yours (and mine to be fair)
Sure I believe some people exagerrate it a bit but Benjamin’s never been popular within these forums

Realest

Yes, I know its their opinion, but thats why Im curious. I wanna find out why Countries like Sweden who love Eurovision and try their best to improve Eurovisions quality,are among the most hated Countries by the Fandom, while Countries like f.e. Macedonia who hate Eurovision from the Bottom of their Heart and try their Best to reduce Eurovisions Quality are so popular.

aef

Yes, I know its their opinion, but thats why Im curious. I wanna find out why Countries like Sweden who love Eurovision and try their best to improve Eurovisions quality,are among the most hated Countries by the Fandom, while Countries like f.e. Macedonia who hate Eurovision from the Bottom of their Heart and try their Best to reduce Eurovisions Quality are so popular.

I'm sorry but this posting is nonsense in my opinion. First, I dare to say that nobody here hates :se: as a country - neither concerning Eurovision nor in real life. Sometimes is personal taste, sometimes it's the Swedish kind of over-produced music that some people dislike. In my case I truly hate last years entry because of the cockiness of both Benjamin and the song itself, the Michael Jackson-esque concept (I really REALLY hate MJ), the staging, the music video, Benjamins Voice,... Enough reasons?

And :mk: doesn't hate Eurovision, what a silly, useless comment. I'd say that the delegation tried quite hard in the past two years songwise but then (like always) completely failed when it came to staging...

Top Bottom