Contact us

The Opening

Flipflake

What do you think about the opening of the ESC in Düsseldorf? It was great, right? Stefan Raab and Lena have rocked the whole arena. The light effects were gigantic and the big band unbelievable. In my opinion, the best opening in the history of the ESC. If we had chosen the new version of "Satellite" for the competition, we had won the ESC again ;). Enjoy it:

Great, i love it SOOC!

asia

Gosh.... The opening was dire, although the interval act was worse..... Anke was fab though, loved her. I love sataliete, but will never listen to it again after raab lol

Magizian

It was indeed a great opening act that really got the audience going, which I think really set the atmosphere for the rest of the evening.

Joyride

When I watched it the first time (the rehearsal) I thought: OMG, what's this? They can't be serious! But during the opening of the final I sort of fell in love with it instantly, it has such power, the rhythm, the lights... they did a wonderful job!

Milos-BC

Imo, it was the best opening ever as well. I thought that I won't like Raab's performing of "Satellite" but it was really awesome. I liked the whole concept of it. Overall, the whole organization was on a very high level, so I think Germans did an awesome job. Not perfect, but awesome.

Top Bottom