Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

Antons

Re: The NSC Universe Project (Updated Map Inside)

Amazing job!!!

And I like Indieland place :D

Keko

And here comes the update! Check the first page!

NEW:

-Euro, United Islands, Doklea and Vibesland have been replaced by Nukuland, Rumia, Serenate & Clair and Disqualified
-Small bit of Doklea's former land has been altered in order to look similar to what Rumia looks on their map
-Waloria requested their island shape to be changed in order to look more realistic and imitate Angelic's coast
-Spelling errors have been fixed
-You can now read some information about NSC Universe on first page below map
-I have a new avatar again

I ask of everyone to point out any errors made on map or text below.

Could this be sticky by any chance? It's kinda important in a way. Nobody is gonna take the other aspect of NSC seriously if this gets lost somewhere on page 5.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: The NSC Universe Project - UPDATE!

Amazing job Krešo :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Freak For Life said:
And here comes the update! Check the first page!

NEW:

-Euro, United Islands, Doklea and Vibesland have been replaced by Nukuland, Rumia, Serenate & Clair and Disqualified
-Small bit of Doklea's former land has been altered in order to look similar to what Rumia looks on their map
-Waloria requested their island shape to be changed in order to look more realistic and imitate Angelic's coast
-Spelling errors have been fixed
-You can now read some information about NSC Universe on first page below map
-I have a new avatar again

I ask of everyone to point out any errors made on map or text below.

Could this be sticky by any chance? It's kinda important in a way. Nobody is gonna take the other aspect of NSC seriously if this gets lost somewhere on page 5.

We already have quite a lot of topics stickied, but i reckon this is probably important enough, so i'll sticky it for you now.

SpZ

Not that i think it isnt deserving a sticky, but 9 stickies are kinda too much for me...

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

SpZ said:
Not that i think it isnt deserving a sticky, but 9 stickies are kinda too much for me...
+1

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

It's true, there are a lot, but 2 of them are special contests that wouldn't usually take up a space on the front page (World Cup Contest and Absolutely Everybody), so it won't permanently be 9. And they're all deserving, i don't think it's possible to pick out any that have less of a right to be there than the rest personally (excluding the Current Member Roster topic and the semi topics).
Which would you suggest shouldn't be there? :p

Keko

Thanks for the compliment Juki!

Sorry for creating such problems! You can unsticky this if people are uncomfortable.

94ayd

It definitely deserves it. Maybe the next spin-off since we have enough now and don't really need to use it that much... :lol: The map's looking better and better, I can tell you that. :mrgreen:

spiluke

Matla and Chaira in the Chiara description but everything is great :!:

Keko

Thanks to everyone for comments!

spiluke said:
Matla and Chaira in the Chiara description but everything is great :!:

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out and actually reading the text below!

spiluke

as regards the "sticky" situation , (pun intended) , it is best to move the NSC Wiki topic to the Private forum (if possible) ,unsticky the spin-off and info topic when it is not being used for a poll
and transfer the AE to the private forum or just unsticky it. That reduces the problem by 3 topics :)

Keko

Here comes the update! Some major changes this time:

-Orangualia and Roseland are now on map
-Roseland replaced Ecclestonia, while Orangualia is located on modified old Rumia
-On request Rumia was moved to Galea Continent, so it would appear big woman grew a beard
-Ex-Ametan and Ex-Erovia islands and Ex-Effiland land are left empty due to lesser number of participants

To do:
-Fix boarders, especially those of Angelic
-Fit Rumia a bit better into western continent
-Find a solution for what to do with one extra land now

This update is a bit rushed, so most fixes and modifications will come with next one

Liam

Re: The NSC Universe Project - MAP UPDATE 2!

I love my place on the map, and the shape, and stuff :D :D I know it didn't change but still :lol:

Great work on the updates, you're so dedicated :cool:

Schlagerman1

I am thinking about the land that is west of Adamsburg, is there a country that own that territory?
If not, Would it be possible for me getting that area, since a lot of inhabitants there has Adamsburgish origin? :)

twister

I LOVE THE NEW SHAPE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You have a talent in making maps! :lol: xjump xfruit

Keko

Liam said:
Great work on the updates, you're so dedicated :cool:

Thanks a lot. I try my best. :D

Schlagerman1 said:
I am thinking about the land that is west of Adamsburg, is there a country that own that territory?
If not, Would it be possible for me getting that area, since a lot of inhabitants there has Adamsburgish origin? :)

You mean ex-Sillycone Valley's location? The empty dark green land boarding Angelic and Adamsburg? If that's the case then sure. I have one extra piece of land anyway so you can get it. ;)

twister said:
I LOVE THE NEW SHAPE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You have a talent in making maps! :lol: xjump xfruit

I'm really really glad you do! Thanks a lot for the compliment. :D

Top Bottom