Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

twister

Re: The NSC Universe Project - MAP UPDATE 2!

Is there any chance to get a map like... I wan't my map on my thread but it get's a bit pixely when i zoom in? :mrgreen:

Keko

twister said:
Is there any chance to get a map like... I wan't my map on my thread but it get's a bit pixely when i zoom in? :mrgreen:

Here:
31067739.jpg

I hope that's okay.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Freak For Life said:
twister said:

Here:
31067739.jpg

I hope that's okay.

zomg. I want one, please :mrgreen: :lol:

Sorry if I've started off a chain now :oops:

Keko

No problem Sean. Here it is:

33425032.jpg

If anyone wants enlarged picture of their country feel free to ask. ;)

dogmeat

Re: The NSC Universe Project - UPDATE!

Freak For Life said:

To do:
-Fit Rumia a bit better into western continent
What about sth like that?
nscuniversemapcopy.jpg

I could never see that "big woman" in Galea's shape, so I don't know if it ruins it or not. But I just thought Rumia could have bigger territory since most of it is covered with wide forests.
It won't be any problem for me to modify my county's map, so do whatever you feel is best. You can even create an island for me (only keep it away from northern continent, Rumia was colonised not more than 300 years ago)

Keko

Well I totally forgot about your original shape. I apologize for that, sorry. It fits quite well like that, so I'll probably take you on your suggestion.

SpZ

It would be cool if you could post enlarged Zombira (and also TSZMBOD)

Keko

Here's Zombira:

16194764.jpg

I have some doubts about this one, so if you want anything changed just say it.

Keko

And here is Bokia as requested:

44801123.jpg

I'll add map to wiki and everything when I have time. I do not plan on making enlarged version of all countries as some don't even have wiki page and some are just not interested. :(

aletem

I would like an enlarged map of Canedonia, if it is not a problem for you. :) I don't have a wiki page, cause I don't know how to edit it/create it (or I am too lazy to figure that out :lol: ). :oops: It would be useful, so I can afterwards add things to it (like other cities.. perhaps mountains, rivers, lakes.. And it would be nice for the World Cup that I am organizing. I have to put the map there too. :oops: :lol:

ronny1988

i would also like a large version of Viola Per Sempre, if you have time. :)

Keko

Here is Canedonia:
32422373.jpg

You said you wanted to add cities and terrains so I just left it empty, without text. I hope that's okay.

And Viola Per Sempre:
21475034.jpg

Leaf

If you;re adding countries to the map could you please add Orangualia? Oh, and also maybe relatively big since our population exceeds 100 million :)

Keko

Leaf said:
If you;re adding countries to the map could you please add Orangualia? Oh, and also maybe relatively big since our population exceeds 100 million :)

You are already on map and unfortunately no large territories were available, so I gave you a medium-sized one. You are on south coast of north continent, check map again.
I had and well still have to adjust my original country information because person responsible for map before me gave me group of small islands. It did not fit my country's description, but I changed it and I hope you can do same.
I apologize for this inconvenience, but that's just how it is, nothing I can do. If you have any suggestions though I would like to hear them. Once again I'm really sorry for this. :(

Leaf

Oh sorry, I never look before I post :oops:

Top Bottom