Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

esc87fan

Oh, I didn't notice that Yapo was just across the channel from Sakuralia to the east, plus a bit of Calypso

dogmeat

Here's some insight into various cultural regions of NSC world. Any feedback/comments are welcome.

wk7V7au.png

UPIWl3G.png

e5dOV9o.png

FTKfVQW.png

Pw14uKX.png

1aFqMcT.png

jAywYix.png

As you can see, parts of the north is still not mapped and there's room for one or two more regions there. I can't come up with a proper theme, so I decided to leave them out for now. Ideas from nations already located there would be most helpful, as well as from WL nations willing to claim lands there.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Rievs Du Soleil description literally couldn't describe my country better. These look great.

PopGeek

Once Nurdia joined the NSC roster, I described the country's boundaries as stretching from the peninsula to the southeast of Tanoiro up to the barren valley west of Fervorosia, as that easily matches how I had envisioned the nation before it became part of the roster the most. Is that okay?

dogmeat

Map updated (see first post).

Two major earthquakes happened. In one of them the entire island of Arva was put underwater. People who were rescued reported seeing, quote-unquote, "evil dots in the sky" prior to the catastrophe.
The other earthquake tore the region of Highwind. Fortunately, there were no casualties among citizens of NSC nations and most structures remain intact. The newly formed shallow bay provides a good area for new offshore wind farms. I did this because the minicontinent looks too much like Morrowind from the Elder Scrolls and I'd rather the map was 100% original. Prepare for more earthquake in this region in near future. I'll try to keep the existing countries intact as much as possible.

And, obviously, Nurdia and T&D were added.
@PopGeek ::nur Is that what you had in mind?
@theCONWEL ::tad I drew you two islands in a cold area next to Aimulli and Zechonia Let me know if you want then in a different place or shape.
@Steffan ::ari I couldn't find the conversation but I vaguely remember you wanted the plains to the south. Did I get it right?

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Mainland Halito is looking more and more like Texas :lol: I'm not complaining though, I think it's kind of appropriate that we are gradually losing the land we annexed from Lolee all those years ago. And also Texas was added to the US via annexation, soooo :p

Steffan

Perfect! And I love this little dot-like island in our bay :) That's gonna be our Arirang island from the song xheart

Kimrt

Oh the map looks amazing xheart Perfect place for my country I guess :D Also seems like we got some cool neighbours!

Top Bottom