Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

LeBomb

Oww is it okay to have Aimūlli as north as it can be and isolated from everyone else? :oops:

I was going to keep my country's history a secret until NSC 130, but I might as well say a bit now. :lol: I always envisioned my country to be full of eskimo-type people. Aimūlli is a country with very cool conditions.. There are no cities in Aimūlli, just villages and one small town. Aimūllites live with limited technology, therefore we will be in the pre-industrial era in terms of our political economy and technology. :D

dogmeat

Oww is it okay to have Aimūlli as north as it can be and isolated from everyone else? :oops:

I was going to keep my country's history a secret until NSC 130, but I might as well say a bit now. :lol: I always envisioned my country to be full of eskimo-type people. Aimūlli is a country with very cool conditions.. There are no cities in Aimūlli, just villages and one small town. Aimūllites live with limited technology, therefore we will be in the pre-industrial era in terms of our political economy and technology. :D

Thanks for the info, I'll take that into account in next update.

Meanwhile, the survey is still open :D https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D6ZCTB7 Rumian political geography experts will analyze every response to create more accurate maps.

esc87fan

LOL, apparently Sakuralians are too dumb to invent money! :lol: The Nami is quite a strong currency right now

Shawn

Hmm, so like Greenland if it were independent?

dogmeat

kNYyIc9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kNYyIc9.jpg

In the update:
  • Added Blackmere
  • Removed Pebbleland and SR Indiria
  • Added Amhr
  • Moved Noizeland to clear some space in the polar north that's popular lately
  • Moved Aimulli to the requested location
  • Removed the Paperland part of Paper & INK. Since the Paper & INK government de facto holds control over Paperland, this area is not claimable for future nations as long as INK is in NSC.

I'll add Volantis too, but first I'd like to get a few information about their country and where they imagine it to be.
I'll try to fix the aesthetics in the next update.
Oh, and I totally forgot about all the name changes. Sorry, I'll fix that too.

Salmon

[MENTION=4630]dogmeat[/MENTION] Not to act spoiled, but where is :ar:t? I did your survey, but I can’t seem to find it in the map.

Oh, and Imgur often compresses images above a certain size horribly. The picture you linked is full of ugly JPEG artefacts, and your beautiful map doesn’t deserve that. Maybe try 666kb or directupload? I’ve had better experience with large files using these hosts.

dogmeat

Oh, I thought I had Artyomka already. I'll add it asap. And yeah, I noticed Imgur converted the file to jpg. I'll try a different host next time.

Keko

[MENTION=4630]dogmeat[/MENTION] Did I do the survey for Amhr? I remember doing it for 10 Regions, but not for Amhr.

daniels1000

I love the position of Blackmere. xbow The map looks amazing, great work!

Also, I finally did the survey if it will be needed for any purposes in the future.

Top Bottom