Contact us

The NSC Map

dogmeat

Version 2.2.1.1 (click for full resolution)
Y8MGGpr.jpg

TWMK3gN.png

bTEzFuu.png

3xFTXs6.png

iQznaKE.png

B3X6EvD.png

NYdpQYV.png

FoPRWWu.png

tSymDgX.png

1SN6CDJ.png

Version 2.1:

Version 2.0:

INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS
After you join the Waiting List, I highly recommend looking for a place for your country. The unoccupied areas implicitly belong to both withdrawn nations, and current WLers. With few exceptions, you can claim any territory you wish. Take into account the geography and descriptions of the geocultural regions above, to find what is most fitting to the concept of your nation. PM me and I'll reserve the area for you. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions and give advice.
There is no hard limit on how big or small a nation can be, as long as you're not trying hardcore imperialism.
NSC is farily liberal when it comes to worldbuilding. Current nations range from medieval fantasy, to realistic, to futuristic.

Last edited:

Eras

Re: The NSC Universe Project (Updated Map Inside)

OMG love my island !!

Milos-BC

OMG, this is epic :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well done for such a great work, absolutely loving it!

strajker

It's great :)

Eras

My capital is missing, but it's not that important! you can update it next time you will :)

BTW amazing job!! :O

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Amazing work Krešo :D I love new map

Sabrewulf238

Wow looks cool......is this going to have it's own website? Or will it be on the wikia? :?

The "text boxes" at the bottom make me think it looks like a website

akka

I love it. :D Great job! ;)

takeru

AMAZING! Well done!!!

Will we run some polls about some of the names? :D While the ones you've chosen are really cool, would be nice to get some community opinions imo :p

Btw, as the old mapmaker, if you want any constructive opinions, I'll be happy to offer them, but only if you want some! xD
(e.g. mainly relating to how some returning nations might want slight changes reflecting their old territory)

What I love most about the new map is the realism of everything, very VERY well done there!!!
xgoddess

aletem

WoW!!! It looks SUPERB!!! :eek: :cool: :D Awesome job! :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Wow, it looks like a real map, i absolutely love it xheart While i was looking at it i felt like there was something missing though...and then it struck me: mountains! The border between Angelic/Neajlovia and Saksjaowie looks in need of some especially :D Of course, the map is amazing enough as it is without mountains :lol: But it's a suggestion for a possible development :cool:

pras

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! :eek:

spiluke

OH MY GOD !

This is amazing !!

And Chiara and Angel Sea xheart

Ametan is to be considered part of Chiara btw, and that's the limit for our continent i guess.

Congrats Freak (dunno your name :) )

Keko

Okay well, ummm... Thank you all for compliments! That's always much appreciated. I'm really really glad you like what I've done with map.

Now to clear some things up:

@Eras: D'oh :x Sorry, I really am. It will fixed ASAP

@Sabrewulf238: No hahahaha, not going that far. It shall be as it is now. Just this thread.

@takeru: Yeah... no. It would take too much time and with me having a job for next two weeks just impossible. I still have to write some sort of basic story behind whole thing and fill up what's *to be updated* anyway. All names do have meanings which are going to be explained as I update the project. Sorry if you don't like them.

As for constructive criticism; sure, but please by PM. ;)

@berlyda: How the hell am I supposed to draw mountains?

@spiluke: Hahaha yeah, glad somebody noticed it. :D

Thank you all once again for your comments! xheart

ixic

we could also do a terrain map, although that would be really difficlut job, and maker should consult with each country. i think i could be able to do it (at least till i lose my nerves with it :D )

takeru

Freak For Life said:
@takeru: Yeah... no. It would take too much time and with me having a job for next two weeks just impossible. I still have to write some sort of basic story behind whole thing and fill up what's *to be updated* anyway. All names do have meanings which are going to be explained as I update the project. Sorry if you don't like them.

I don't dislike them at all! :p
Just think that the map is something we can work on together as a community :D
It wouldn't have to be you that organises any decisions or anything, that can be done by anyone :p

But yes, I understand if you have your own plans for the map too of course! I'd love to hear your background story behind the map, and if you like I'll work on filling in the background story for all the maps before it :D
(It'll take some time, but I'll PM you it :lol: )

Still, I think it would be nice to have some community input if it were OK with you? It depends on how much difficulty it causes to change of course :oops: And of course, this is just my one opinion xD Maybe everyone else disagrees with me, in which case, there's no problem at all :p And it's awesome anyway!!! Don't get me wrong :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Freak For Life said:

@berlyda: How the hell am I supposed to draw mountains?

Haha, i guessed since you've already worked this miracle, mountains would be possible :p But i suppose this is more of a political map, so maybe they wouldn't work anyway :mrgreen:

ixic

i haven't seen sooner berlyda's question about mountains. i am thinking about that, as i have just said few moments ago

Top Bottom