The new animated Eurovision logo

alca

So horrible! xpuke

CPV4931

I also don´t like it... it really wasn´t necessary to change -.-

A-lister

Veteran
We should create a poll for the favorite logo:

Oddly enough, I don't hate the new one as others seem to do here. However, seems like whole ESC is changing (and mostly for the worse it seems) for the Malmö edition.. what for? xshrug

Milos-BC

I don't like the new logo either. It's not terrible but I don't like it. The previous one was phenomenal and should've stayed at least for a couple more years. And not changed with....this.

Nikkita

Oddly enough, I don't hate the new one as others seem to do here. However, seems like whole ESC is changing (and mostly for the worse it seems) for the Malmö edition.. what for? xshrug
If ESC gets worse but Melodifestivalen has the biggest edition,i would look to SVT.
The new one looks modern but it's not good as the other one.

eerik

You guys are mixing things up. The new logo is for the Eurovision network, not Eurovision Song Contest.

NeonProject

I like it. It suits a network and looks very formal imo. It's simple which is what a network like that needs, and it's easy to stamp the mark on stuff without it being overbearing. I approve of it.

Like someone has already said. This logo isn't for the song contest, just the network.

Top Bottom