13 6.1%

8 3.8%

7 3.3%

10 4.7%

19 9.0%

• Total voters

mauve

Veteran
It was really amazing and it was certainly one of the best performances of the evening. But I absolutely don't get what these guys that follow him on stage are doing. It looks silly. If he doesn't end as good tonight, they will be the main reason for that.

The dancers make the song look somewhat cheap. Waylon should be alone on stage. Don't understand why they did that.

muisjep

I think we were borderline qualifiers in SF2... We have to come with something more special next year

LalehForWD

I voted for Waylon and enjoyed the performance very much. Especially for his stylish consistency. I saw some reactions to the fact the band/dancers were black, which made me think there is actually thought behind that too. However I kind of agree he should have done the whole act alone.

bstream

The dancers were definitely talented, and Waylon's vocals need not be mentioned -- it speaks for itself. But the dance moves were just unrelated to the performance, and they came off as too "in your face." Waylon would have probably placed top 10 if the dancers just mimicked a small bar country band.

Glad the Netherlands have found their stride though, qualifying yet again with a charismatic vocalist and an authentic sound. I feel like Waylon isn't even deterred by the placing, he has been touring Europe and the US for years at this point. He probably participated to expand his name and reach. He should be happy with his own personal performance, it was catchy and captivating every single time.

Sammy

Veteran
OMG Waylon needs to diss Israel even after their victory. Grow up, little country boy and get your big ego under control. When you loose is when you show your character.

Mainshow

Veteran
5 pts - I liked it but I basically never go back listening to this track. Waylon can do better (I guess). His ego is a bit too annoying for my liking.

Top Bottom