15 7.1%

13 6.1%

8 3.8%

7 3.3%

10 4.7%

19 9.0%

• Total voters

aletem

The WORST shit qualified!! You should kiss those juries asses for saving you two years in a row. Kinda like Australia... xcrazy xbutt

Realest

COngratulations Neighbours. Im pretty sure our Jury gave at least 8 Points.

hugh

I love country music and I thought Waylon was fantastic tonight, really really glad that this is in the final. Hungary, Netherlands, and Ukraine were my top 3 tonight by a long, long way.

EscGeek

Veteran
I think Waylon is reading us... and he's mad xheat:mrgreen::lol:

*he didn't mention escunited, but this is the biggest forum)

(@ press conference)

Waylon, you're in my top 3 and i love your staging.. plese don't kill me:lol:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I think Waylon is reading us... and he's mad xheat:mrgreen::lol:

*he didn't mention escunited, but this is the biggest forum)

(@ press conference)

Waylon, you're in my top 3 and i love your staging.. plese don't kill me:lol:

It's kinda obvious who it was referring to so I wouldn't worry too much

0scar

Glad we made it, because it makes the final so much more fun to watch. I'm not really a Waylon fan, but Outlaw in 'em is good and I definitely thought it deserves it's spot in the final.

I would have lived for the drama back here in the Netherlands when he failed to go through damn, can't imagine xheat

LalehForWD

Great results! Congrats Netherlands. Waylon did a superb performance, most strikingly the act is so very true to genre and style. Elegant I'd say.

mauve

Veteran
This song is in my top 10, but I didn't like the Performance at all. The dancers are way too distracting and acting like morons. Waylon has stage presence, so why didn't he pull it thru alone like in the NF? THAT was impressive back then, but this one? Sorry, but not so much for me anymore.

Dima

Walylon is a big ol’ poser, krumping has nothing to do with the genre of music that he’s trying to associate with. Someone who was truly into the genre they are trying to portray would not be as ignorant as Waylon and team are being.

him and his team’s ignorance.

A-lister

Veteran
Still a meh song for me xshrug

But yeah, there's no denying that he is a strong vocalist, but that doesn't change my opinion on the song itself. The whole performance I would say was competent, but very stiff and conservative (but then again I dunno what you could do with this entry other than this). It looked very much like a performance from American Idol. I knew he would qualify though so no surprise, will be interesting to see if it was the juries that pushed him the most though. My boyfriend, who isn't really into this whole Eurovision thing, liked it though. He likes rock so I wasn't surprised, he also enjoyed Hungary so :lol: But then he also likes Israel, Cyprus and Moldova (but probably because I forced these songs upon him :lol:).

Juliette

The song's catchy, that's all I can say. :) The only country-like music I can tolerate is Kylie's new album. Not a fan of country music in general. :(

Brandt

I hope the Netherlands will be the dark horse of ESC 18.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I was convinced after Waylon's performance that he had actually turned a likely qualifier into a miss. He took something that could have stayed simple and it would have been enough, instead deciding to take the performance down a very kitsch route. I was kind of puzzled but I guess it managed to work.

Dutchie

Well done Waylon. When I heard this song would be the entry for this year's Eurovision I had my doubts but the more I listen to it the more I like it and it does stand out quality wise from a lot of other songs. Good luck Waylon, either way your place in the finals is more than deserved:p

Dorientje

goed gedaan buren ben blij voor jullie dat jullie er bij zijn veel succes in de finale en ik ga wel mee supporteren voor jullie!

Milos-BC

It was really amazing and it was certainly one of the best performances of the evening. But I absolutely don't get what these guys that follow him on stage are doing. It looks silly. If he doesn't end as good tonight, they will be the main reason for that.

Top Bottom