8 3.8%

7 3.3%

10 4.7%

19 9.0%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Nothing seems to have changed much unless I missed from the rest of it. Also they've kept those dancers that people dont want and one particular reviewer called blacksploitation.

Brandt

The rehearsal made the song grow on me honestly and it seems promising. Not as majestic as 2014, but still an improvement compared to Netherlands' past CATS entries, I would say.

Musicosity

What a wasted chance. I really like the song. But that staging ... :?

At least the Dutchies haven't lost their touch for the music. Hoping for next year.

mauve

Veteran
I love that song so much but the staging makes me hate it. He should Forget about These terrible dancers that only distract from the power of the song. This performance doesn't do the song any justice. :(

Fluke

Am i the only one who like the dancers? :mrgreen:

0scar

I've seen the full TV version, as it was posted somewhere on a Dutch Eurovision blog, and it looks far better than I expected. Kinda good, actually. It is far from being that bad as said before in my opinion xshrug. I guess I'm not as worried about qualification as before.

I've lost the link to the performance though haha

A-lister

Veteran
Bad song, juries will help it qualify though xshrug

nunaney

Am i the only one who like the dancers? :mrgreen:

I still think he shouldn't have had dancers but I saw the whole thing with the camera angles and it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. The press was overreacting.

Milos-BC

I really love it :D It has such a great "cowboy" atmopshere and I am totally digging it. He will probably (actually, almost certainly) not repeat the success of "Calm after the storm" but I like this song way more to be honest. I can see him in the top 10 in the finals.

8 points.

ES2011

It seems like Waylon is acting like his good old obnoxious self again, how refreshing. At this point, I'm almost inclined to way that I don't even want my country to advance to the final because I just don't want to give him the satisfaction. He is really lucky he is in semi final 2 though, because else he would have faced the same fate as Belgium where the mediocre staging whould mean the end of him.

Himan

It seems like Waylon is acting like his good old obnoxious self again, how refreshing. At this point, I'm almost inclined to way that I don't even want my country to advance to the final because I just don't want to give him the satisfaction. He is really lucky he is in semi final 2 though, because else he would have faced the same fate as Belgium where the mediocre staging whould mean the end of him.

He has a little outlaw In 'Em :p

Lietuvis

Regardless if you like this genre of music or not, you have to agree this dude has a great voice with a lot of soul in it.

Top Bottom