Contact us

The italian city candidate for host esc 2022

sucof

Sorry to say that, but no more news. Nothing at all. We are treating ESC like a countryside feast more than an international musical festival and I'm extremely worried for next year. Hope to be wrong. After a long wait we won and now all is silent, just shameful! I don't know what to think... We are in November, NF's coming soon and all is silent. RAI wake up and wake up soon, for God's sake!
Do you want Rai to call you personally at home to find out what they are doing?
Can't sleep at night? Did you fall into depression because we are already in November and the show will take place in May 2022?
Tell me everything, what do you want to know that can reassure you, tell me, do you want to know how many portable toilets they will install? do you want to know how long the stage is? do you want to know what color the background will be?
If you are so agitated and worried, go personally tomorrow 08 November 2021 to the PalaAlpitour in Turin and start building the stage yourself, bring some wooden planks and nails from your home.
Send an email to the press office of the rai then tell us everything

Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

Do you want Rai to call you personally at home to find out what they are doing?
Can't sleep at night? Did you fall into depression because we are already in November and the show will take place in May 2022?
Tell me everything, what do you want to know that can reassure you, tell me, do you want to know how many portable toilets they will install? do you want to know how long the stage is? do you want to know what color the background will be?
If you are so agitated and worried, go personally tomorrow 08 November 2021 to the PalaAlpitour in Turin and start building the stage yourself, bring some wooden planks and nails from your home.
Send an email to the press office of the rai then tell us everything

No need to be picky. We know well how RAI organized the 1991 contest... The only thing I'm worried about is if they have learned something from their previous mistakes. Simple as that. And yes, the only thing I'm worried about since Måneskin won, was not the host city, not the logo, not the slogan, not the songs, not anything of these things, but actually our broadcaster ability to put on a show worthy of that name. I'm just afraid they will screw up again, but hopefully this time they won't.

sucof

No need to be picky. We know well how RAI organized the 1991 contest... The only thing I'm worried about is if they have learned something from their previous mistakes. Simple as that. And yes, the only thing I'm worried about since Måneskin won, was not the host city, not the logo, not the slogan, not the songs, not anything of these things, but actually our broadcaster ability to put on a show worthy of that name. I'm just afraid they will screw up again, but hopefully this time they won't.
How old are you? you almost make me tenderness, not joke.
come forward, from your bedroom, start designing the logo, the slogan and the scenography, we all know that you organize the sanremo festival for Rai every year.
go play with pokemon Go that when dinner is ready we will call you!

Last edited:

sucof

To be honest from reading your comments you yourself dont sound much older than 5, maybe try being a bit mature in your own responses before you call others children

@Ajeje Brazorf
you write to Rai, telling him what you wrote here on the forum, do not leave anything out, including despair and indignation because there is still no logo and slogan in November 2021. Let them know they are all incompetent.
I am attaching the email to contact Rai, keep us updated.

Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

How old are you? you almost make me tenderness, not joke.
come forward, from your bedroom, start designing the logo, the slogan and the scenography, we all know that you organize the sanremo festival for Rai every year.
go play with pokemon Go that when dinner is ready we will call you!

Mentally older than you, I suggest, if this is your best shot. You are just being toxic without even a reason. I can live with that. The question is, would you? I suggest we can't freely say what we think in a forum, even though forums are made for this, because someone called Sucof tells us not to do so or because he/she is salty about something. Nice try. I will continue to share my opinions when and where I want. If you like it, good. If you don't like it, the same. I don't think I disrespect anybody in the previous posts, so what's your actual problem? My comments hurt your feelings? If so, I'm really really sorry, but honey, you know there is a way to ignore anyone in every forum: it's easier that way, don't you think? I won't do such a thing, because I love to talk with people which doesn't actually thinks the same way I'm thinking about something, but If you are hurt because of this, you can easily ignore me.

Ps: Pokémon Go? Really? I was born way before the first ever Pokémon game was even made... 😅😅😅

Last edited:

sucof

Mentally older than you, I suggest, if this is your best shot. You are just being toxic without even a reason. I can live with that. The question is, would you? I suggest we can't freely say what we think in a forum, even though forums are made for this, because someone called Sucof tells us not to do so or because he/she is salty about something. Nice try. I will continue to share my opinions when and where I want. If you like it, good. If you don't like it, the same. I don't think I disrespect anybody in the previous posts, so what's your actual problem? My comments hurt your feelings? If so, I'm really really sorry, but honey, you know there is a way to ignore anyone in every forum: it's easier that way, don't you think? I won't do such a thing, because I love to talk with people which doesn't actually thinks the same way I'm thinking about something, but If you are hurt because of this, you can easily ignore me.

Ps: Pokémon Go? Really? I was born way before the first ever Pokémon game was even made... 😅😅😅
you are free to look like a person who is feignedly worried and scandalized to attract attention, nobody forbids you. xkiss

Ajeje Brazorf

At least I don't reply to other people thinking it's a double account of the person I'm having a discussion with. 🤣🤣🤣

Speaking about attracting attention, you are a master I think: who is being feignedly outraged about something here is you and you only. I expressed an opinion, full stop. Is that so difficult for you to comprehend? I don't ask you how old you are and I don't say you to go back playing with Pokémon Go: that is you who wrote these kind of weird and out of topic sentences. This is the definition of trying to grab attention, trying to have a good laugh over others is the definition of trying to grab attention, answering Turnip referring to me is the definition of trying to grab attention, all your answers from the beginning were trying to grab attention.

Attention that I won't give you anymore: time is precious, you know. So, bye.

Last edited:
Top Bottom