Contact us

The italian city candidate for host esc 2022

LordofMangoes

xheat

E6MWxHBWEAEwEKD

Let's make Eurovision into a tour. Every show of Semi Finals and both shows of Finals are all in different cities :) And other events are scattered arround the whole Italy. Good luck fans and performers :D

sucof

Bologna, Milan, Pesaro, Rimini and Turin.
at the end of August, the first days of September, the final choice

ESC94

And I see Torino. :ROFLMAO:

I think they made this intentionally that everyone can see their favourite city. I guess we all have to wait for Friday.xshrug

iwanna belovewithyou

Il Resto del Carlino reported that the host city will be revealed on Monday 30th August
Il resto del Carlino is in Emilia Romagna this mean is very very informeted maybe Bologna, Rimini or Pesaro too? Resto del carlino magazine is the first to have annonced the 5 remian city yesterday too.......................

iwanna belovewithyou

For me is Torino, when the eurovision are end in this may Cristiano Malgioglio have ask at the viewers how rai do esc in the 2022 he say some three city Verona, Torino and Roma this mean rai in may have the name of the city. torino too have the only one arena good. the other city are only rumors.

Krishoes

My support goes to Turin and I hope this will be the host city. I have visited Turin a couple of times and found it lovely, I think it is perfect for a Eurovision. I'd be fine with Milan because it's clear that it's a city suitable for international events, but it would be nice to give opportunities to other places as well, since almost everything revolves around Milan. Among other things, the option of the Palazzo delle Scintille does not convince me much, I prefer ready-made and multifunctional arenas just like the PalaAlpitour in Turin.

Bologna is a beautiful city and it would be really time to go back and visit it since I have only been there once and unfortunately I have a very bad memory due to my personal experience, nothing to do with the city. Honestly though, the options proposed are not exceptional. The Unipol Arena is practically in another city and I find that for Eurovision you need a location that is easily and quickly reachable. In this sense, the Fiera would be a better option, but it has the same problem as the Palazzo delle Scintille: it has to be built from scratch.

I was surprised to see Pesaro and Rimini still in the running, I think for a variety of reasons (connections, opportunities, location, prestige) they are rather behind the other cities.

After all these considerations, it is clear why the ideal choice would be Turin and the PalaAlpitour.

Top Bottom