Ante Galić from Croatia
Robin is sweet
Dancers from Ireland
Dancers from Slovenia
And I think one dancer from Belarus
Did I forget someone lol?

dragvision

Banned
i have see the nationala finale, the most prettiest singer is the singer of the song; criminal minds.

Terence

We won the Female Model in 2009, 2010 and 2012, so it's not a surprise Cezar came second. Her, people care a lot about looks and we really care about wining Best Female Model or Best Male Model :D

I can understand the appeal in Paula, Mandingalady and Elena - give me all three together all day, but Cezar?

A-lister

Veteran
I can understand the appeal in Paula, Mandingalady and Elena - give me all three together all day, but Cezar?

Cezar is pretty unappealing to say the least. The man is just in his early 30's but actually look sick and haggard... he looks atleast 40yo xshrug

lucian-crusher

Cezar is pretty unappealing to say the least. The man is just in his early 30's but actually look sick and haggard... he looks atleast 40yo xshrug

But Cezar wanted to win and shared the voting link on his Facebook page, while other contestants didn't care to much about this voting....

A-lister

Veteran
But Cezar wanted to win and shared the voting link on his Facebook page, while other contestants didn't care to much about this voting....

I don't care about the voting :lol: It's obviously flawed :lol:

I was just generally commenting on his looks.... xshrug

zoyuxi

I think Cezar is hot, appearance-wise.

But if we were to go by which guy has the hottest voice, I'd vote Vlatko Lozano! I fell in love the instant I discovered him. I checked out more of his songs, and I'm glad I did. His appearance is average, but his singing really makes up for that. xheat

Top Bottom