Contact us

The hosts

12Points

92DD5B670E3A4348871E8752A55592E0.ashx

Lise impressed in semi2 with her very clear outspoken support of Conchita and then she tops it with the Lise Chorizo thing. :D
And they said this year's winner is unpredictable :?

LalehForWD

And they said this year's winner is unpredictable :?

Haha, not in that way (she treated many artists in special ways you know). I think she wanted to make sure no one saw Conchita as a kind of "freak show", but as an artist to be taken serious. I think she made her point very very clear and that impressed me most about the hosts this year. :)

Bluebird

They did better during the final, but Petra is still my favourite. ;)

I completely agree with you. In the semi-finals, especially the first one, they were overreacting and gave a fake impression. In the second semi-final they were a bit more relaxed. In the final, they did a better job, but I still wonder why three hosts were needed. Last year's edition in Malmö proved that even one outstanding host can manage everything: Petra Mede xrose

JackBauer

I m amazed anyone thought the host were good, except maybe the one with the glasses.

They were the worst host for me since 2002, but i will respect people opinion of them.

I really do believe that the only thing which saved Denmark 2014 in the end was a great, great voting.

Kairit

Watching the final again.. Loooved them actually, I feel like I'll definetly miss them this year. I loved how they seemed to be very great friends with each other and seemed to have a lot of fun and it's just endearing. And they all seem to be awesome people individually as well. Didn't like them very much in the first semi-final, but the final show really was fun and entertaining and they did an awesome job. And they are all very charming and good-looking, of course. Over-all Denmark put on a great show imo and everything was very modern and fun and I loved the interval acts and the clips etc. One of the best years for sure and it's going to be hard to beat that, but every year is great in it's own way.

Top Bottom